of weed

by inkling 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eclipse
    eclipse

Do you know of any current witnesses who smoke marijuana, even rarely? Yes.

Did you ever smoke weed while you were still a witness? No.

Do you smoke it now? Sometimes.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

1. NO
    2. No
    3. Yes! Yes! Ooooh yeah!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Do you know of any current witnesses who smoke marijuana, even rarely?

No

Did you ever smoke weed while you were still a witness?

Don't think so

Do you smoke it now?

rarely, it just makes me sleepy

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Do you know of any current witnesses who smoke marijuana, even rarely?

Do you smoke it now?

Back in the day...yes.. a few younger folks who were "weak' and on the wild-side

No, I never partook

Still no... it's against the law and I have worked in safety sensitve jobs... a joint (or DWI) has never been worth say....$50 K to me.

~hill

Do you smoke it now?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Yes

Yes

No - I have, twice.

In total, I've tried pot maybe five times. Not really my thing, last experience was not good. I've only tried it twice since I left, both times, my kids were safely in their grandparents care, I would never do it, if I had to take care of my kids or even remotely near their presence. No way, no how. I may do it again, at some point in life, but only if the right circumstances were there and the mood struck me. I just don't like it when people try to say..come on, it's no big deal. If I want to I will, if I don't, get off my back, lol.

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Do you know of any current witnesses who smoke marijuana, even rarely? No

Did you ever smoke weed while you were still a witness? No

Do you smoke it now? Only about half a dozen times in the past 7 years. It never really did much for me. Plus, I never was a cigarette smoker, so I'd end up coughing too much when I smoked pot. My vices are coffee and chocolate.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

n n n

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yes

Yes

No

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Genesis 1 KJV 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed. Just my opinion. I don't think it is harmful in moderation. Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit