of weed

by inkling 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inkling
    inkling

Do you know of any current witnesses who smoke marijuana, even rarely?

Did you ever smoke weed while you were still a witness?

Do you smoke it now?

[inkling]

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

I was too good a little dub to even consider smoking it while I was in. I've tried it a couple times since I left and got sick both times. My brother says its because he gave me too much and it hit me really hard but now I'm kind of leery of trying it again...

brunn

• BIG D
    BIG D

no

no

no

big d

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I love weed. I have fibromyalgia and it helps with the stiffness and pain. A few times a week I take a few hits and stretch. It feels amazing.

When my daughter and noni1974 and I spent a few days in a cabin recently I smoked pot all day while enjoying the hot tub. When I went inside they made me laugh so hard that I slid down the wall trying not to piss myself. The whole time I kept saying "I am so stoned, I am so stoned." I had truly forgotten what that was like.

I prefer a few hits to take the edge off and relax. I don't have a very high tolerance for alcohol either. After 2-3 drinks I want laugh, get frisky and go to sleep, all within a few hours.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

My brother does for health reasons. It's the only thing I've seen him get relief from. It really sucks that the government plays god and withholds something natural that works better than the man made pharmaceuticals.

I do occasionally to shut my mind off and/or to go to sleep. I have ADD (that's not the same as ADHD) and the amphetamines keep me up at night sometimes.

I know witnesses who do also.

WLG

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

No

No

Yes

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

No.

No.

No.

Pot smoking and drugs in general is not so common around where I live. Alcohol seems to be the preferred "drug" of most people here.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Yes.

Yes.

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

Interesting question.

No, no and no.

But ask me about other non-addictive drugs like e.

The answer is not as simple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit