It's Christmas time, it's Christmas time yay!!! :)

by lola28 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

As you can tell I love Christmas and it's less than a month away, a lot of people start to shop for gifts next week, so I want to know what's on your wishlist this year, anyone wanna share?

Lola

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

momzcrazy

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I happen to like the giving part the best but since you asked about the getting: aquamarine ring, airbrush, books

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I also like displaying Christmas lights. I enjoy them myself. Plus, I have them running so others can enjoy them if they happen to be looking in from the road. And I have a lit wreath that people can see from the sidewalk below.

• delilah
    delilah

HOORAY!!! I love Christmas too.....and we had some flurry activity through the night...WOOT!!!

I know Mary's cursing right about now, ...least we don't need our shovel's yet, hon...LMAO.

(She's gonna kill me now)....I just want to make sure everyone on my list gets what they truly want, and to see their smiles on Christmas morning....all I need, is a new pair of comfy cosy slippers...

I've already got my decorations out, and the tree is going up this weekend....giggle...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I gotta find my christmas tree...it's in the garage somewhere...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I also Love Christmas and missed it terribly when I was a Witness. I decorate my tree so lovely with all red and gold and a Huge victorian angel on top. It is very elegant, with beads (no tin foil like garland), fabric hearts, angels, and beautiful hand painted ornaments and glass birds. the tree is over 7 feet tall. The kids love it.

I like the giving part of xmas too. I've been working an extra temporary job this month, in addition to my regular part time job, to earn some extra loot for Christmas. That is because I do NOT want to put anything on credit cards. It is all cash this year.

My kids are going to freak when they find out they are both getting really cool electric guitars with amps and an Xbox 360. My son is a Halo 3 freak! My daughter loves music and already plays an instrument, but is hinting about a guitar.

My wish list is simple but ecclectic;

Two books I want by Ken Follett - "The Pillars Of The Earth" and "World Without End"

Desperate housewives "forbidden fruit" perfume - I am a HUGE fan of the show and have been watching from the beginning. I got a sample of the perfume and I really like it.

An Angel figurine, any type - my kids will likely pick one out, I collect these as well as angel candleholders.

Scented Candles - always on my list for holidays or my birthday, I burn them every day.

A pink Red Socks long sleeve T shirt. One with "World Champs" on it would be even better.

Any Christian music cds - but I especially like Kirk Franklin and Amy Grant. I know they are totally different. Also like Steven C. Chapman.

Thats about it. Peace, Lilly

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love my Charlie Brown Christmas cd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6h4mZO1oU

• erynw
  • momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm putting our tree up tonite!!! I can't hold out until next weekend. But it will be up and pretty for our first Thanksgiving.

Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving!!

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit