Do you still believe in God

by solidergirl 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Yes, I do. For "personal reasons." "Again," not "still." It's the damnedest thing.

gently feral

• Roddy
    Roddy

I believe in God but it is disheartening to me that this far late into the game He hasn't "talked" nor manifested Himself in any way for 2,000 years that demonstrates to anybody that He is alive and paying attention to us.

I think if God would just in the very briefest of ways shows that He is up there all Mankind would be changed forever, I think. We would know that we are not alone, evolutionists and atheists would have to start to re-think, and people would be more godly. Even the politicians and greedy Big Business! LOL! Of course, we'll know if this will really happen when "that" really happens.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I do believe in God ....Just as you were saying you looked out the window & saw the wind blowing.....Thats why I believe ! because of the things I SEE. Yes there is so much wrong in the world, but the beauty in it is at times breathtaking to me.Surely there HAS to be a MAKER of them
    But as you all know I am the weird one on board & the ONLY TRUE friend I have --who seems to help me get through each day,,, even though I beg "to stop the world & let me off" each night >I speak to him >Jesus! After reading this page I would say
    "Dear Lord. Please reveal yourself to those who are searching for you ,please forgive our doubts that we all have from time to time,From my understanding of scripture ( I dont understand most) but it seems to imply YOU allowed the Beautiful Angel to become "landlord"over the earth until such times as you take it back. Only because that Angel ( the DEVIL) said he could accomplish to convince all on earth that you do not exist. To convince us to worship him & HIS ways...Many of us ,seems to listened to him at one time or another, You made him a promise to allow that,,,, knowing that SOME would remain with YOU ! I feel that most in their hearts are being honest ,they cant believe in good when evil persists- I feel you have entered into my life - because I cried out in so much heartache - really feeling I was at my wits end. I ask YOU to open hearts,minds,ears, AND most of all EYES to SEE you. Come quickly LORD JESUS AMEN"""

O.K. Now get your tossing the rock handy !!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit