My daughter got shunned today.

by momzcrazy 21 Replies latest social family

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thank you for everything. I knew if anyone would understand, it would be you guys.

Yes it has convinced her that they are idiots. At least I can say they are getting the message, no one even calls or comes by. Not even when we had our punkins out.

momz

• llbh
    llbh

Hi momz

What a great daughter u have. I would hate to think anyone would treat my 14y daughter like that just because I have not been for 7 or 8 years.They really are unkind.

regards llbh

• Maddie
    Maddie

Perhaps one day this particular woman will be on the receiving end of the JW shunning policy herself. What goes around comes around.

Sorry you had to experience this disgusting treatment to your daughter. I'm glad she was able to see it for what it was.

Maddie

• flipper
    flipper

MOMZ- I'm so sorry your daughter was treated that way. It shows how brainwashed these witnesses are, to go to that extent to avoid a 12 year old girl ! It is good your daughter sees the injustice and wants nothing to do with that religion ! I am an inactive fader too, of 4 years, and I get similar treatment from some, including my daughters ! I feel for you, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• BFD
    BFD

momz, that's just f*&Cked up. A 12 year old? These are crazy people.

BFD

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yes BFD, it is F*&^%* up. I seem to be more angry about it than she is. What a great kid.

Let me tell everyone here-she is checking to see what everyone says. You are bolstering her more than I could alone. So..

momz

• BIG D
    BIG D

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THEIR NOT DISPLAYING TRUE CHRISTIAN VALUES, THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT OF THEM ALL JESUS SAID IS TO SHOW LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER, HOW MUCH MORE SO OUR KIDS

SORRY , LITTLE ONE,

BIG D

• justhuman
    justhuman

Shame...indeed WT is the worst cult

• LaniB
    LaniB

That is so dreadful. How ignorant can you get to behave that way to any person, so much for the "christian love" they say they show.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

This is the kind of unmodified behavior displayed by newly converted witnesses paying close attention to the detail of Gods unique advice to them. This is the conflict they live. Adults doing this do not want to have to police their kids in this way but feel pressured to do so in order for all the family to get through the gates of paradise. Maybe JW kids who've been brought up form birth wouldn't be so hard core with their own kids needing to be so fastidious but then again Gods slave (WTBTS) tells them all this baloney. It's part of being a JW as we all have tasted and in one way or another to our detriment. Unless anyone feels its been a great experience?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit