Letters and cards for Sunspot (Annie) ??

by bem 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Some of these images are so amazing! I thank you all.

When we got back from shopping a few moments ago.....hubby brought in the mail. I was SO pleased and surprised at all the cards that came in for me.....from you dear folks on JWD! They were all so unique, touching and beautiful-----just like those that sent them. The personal messages will be long remembered.

I am so richly blessed with having such a great circle of friends from near and far. Thank you ALL that took part in this.....just for ME!

with love and hugs,

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The mail just came and there are four more cards from the wonderful gang here at JWD! Hubby and I are getting a kick out of seeing all the places they are coming from....one was from New Zealand and another was by "Royal Airmail" but had no town or anything else listed. We assumed it was from the UK. My grandson was looking at these cards and was very impressed when I told him how I came about getting these--- and was then telling his girlfriend by phone, that I had been sent get well cards from former JWs all over the world!

I DO want to mention that a few have NOT included their JWD screen-name so that I do not actually know WHO has sent these cards! I had figured out a few others from last week....by their first names and where they are from---so that worked out rather well. I feel bad that all I can say is a less than personal group "thank you all so much" when I would like to be a bit more personal on this, LOL!

I don't dare say too much because I might offend someone that does not want ANYTHING said about who they are or where they live, so please accept my sincere thanks for how wonderful you ALL are in taking the time to go out, buy the card, and mail it to me.

I also want to add that I received our very first Christmas card (it was SOOO pretty) for this year----from a gal here on JWD.

You ARE the greatest BUNCH!!!!

hugs,

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I just opened an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Christmas card from.....Tucson AZ.....(it's a big place and not a tniy village like I live in...and I hope you don't mind me mentioning it) but I do not know the screen name of the person who sent it! This is the third card like this where the sender gives a name but not KNOWING your names...I still do not know who sent it, LOL! ONE of you---I just figured out who you were by your locale and the (real) first name you used at the end of a post!

I am amazed at the beauty of the cards this year, and how unique these cards are! We are enjoying each and every ONE of these.

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit