Went off outside walmart.

by dogon 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• changeling
    changeling

Don't fret, we understand. He caught you in a vulnerable state and you reacted in a way not typical of yourself.

Take a deep breath, forgive yourself, and move on.

changeling

• dogon
    dogon

Thanks for the support, I was also very tired as I have been working 7 days a week finishing a house I am building.

Dogon, not the tribe, read it backwards. Always wanted to get my Lic. plates for my car with this on it. Makes a jab at religion without them knowing it.

I usualy [when I have time ] invite them to talk about the religion. And after a bit of discussion they usualy do not come back and I go on a do not call list.

Sometimes many lines of emotion converge at one point, I moved to get away from a large extended family of JWs, I am working on a house and if any one has done this it is very stressfull, We are living in a 20foot travel trailer for the last 8 months.

So I am a bit off right now, very tired and fighting to ve civil to people with my temper growing short. I did not insult the guy, I do not feel that would have been right. And I am not sorry for telling him what I have come to learn about the JWs, I just did it in a condecending way and I hate it when others are that way to me, so when I think I have treated some one in that manor it bothers me. My wife was in the car and said it looked like the guy was being tortured. That comment did not help. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit