Told my Wife WTS tactics were evil

by zack 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Zack...

Sincerely, sKally

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Hi Zac Do man/wife discussions take place in your marriage? I mean ones where you both trust your ideas and thoughts to each other and work it out together! And if its your only marriage you have nothing to compare it with. Mine was one where each time I tried sorting through how I felt or things that weren't in the whole families interests she'd huff and put a face on but decline from discussing it. It's like being shunned in your own marriage coz she sure as hell went and told elders wives and whoever at the hall who then give all their expert diversion tactics to employ on you which leaves you just in awe/disbelief. It's like half of the things you've brought up have never even been mentioned and you start asking yourself if anything you say gets taken with any seriousness. The truth is anything you say which encroaches on JW concentrated lifestyle will be viewed dimly indeed. And if she makes any concessions for your sake it will be like she has cut her arm off for you or something. Even when it is supposed to be a fun occasion it can seem like doom and gloom if she is missing the brothers and sisters. What a load of landfill! Have a good Christmas!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit