Alien Craft Sighted Over Bethel

by compound complex 36 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Actually there are some conspiracy theorists who believe jws attract UFOs, especially at Patterson. Google it!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi Rebel8:

Thanks and will do!

CoCo

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

No alien craft in sight but a remarkable cameo nonetheless.

CoCo

Hey Bevis...He said "cameo"!!! hahaha.

• Archer
    Archer

haha I almost believed you

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

We know where it came from and who is piloting it. It is that indomitable alien Joe Hover.

It Came from the Pleiades!!

• caliber
    caliber

Co.Co.

Please do not panic! The following was only a dramatization [I think!]:

I think you are learning too many lessons from Oompa about starting eye catching threads !!!! ... .. LOL

(very cute and funny for a weekend break away from always the serious and stern !)

Cal

• DocBob
    DocBob

Watchtower Farm in Walkill NY is less than three miles from downtown Pine Bush, which for years was a hotbed of UFO activity. Google "Pine Bush UFO" and see.

(As I remember, it was the Pine Bush Congregation of JWs that met in the Kingdom Hall at the Farm.)

P.S. I just noticed that JWN does not squish all my lines from the iMac together the way JWD did - YIPEEE !!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Friends, for these latest comments. Somehow I missed them at the time. Sure glad I found them ...

Cal: I began this thread before becoming acquainted with the inimitable Oompa. It was on rewatching Independence Day that I made the discovery. Bethel also shows in Cloverfield and I Am Legend.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• Gregor
    Gregor

...and a few dozen other movies, postcards and tourist shots of the Brooklyn Bridge. Just looks like an unnoticed, nondescript bunch of buildings to 99.99% of those who happen to see the shot. Your post illustrates how much impact it has had on those who survived the ovens.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Perhaps this craft was being used by Nathan Knorr and Fred Franz to bring the "new light" about how the annointed are still being chosen and not all gathered by 1935 as was previously "truth."

Wasn't there a WT explaining that maybe those "called and chosen" already in heaven could be communicating with those of the annointed on earth?

I always wondered how the governing body was informed of "new light."

Phonnnnne hooooommmmme.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit