Alien Craft Sighted Over Bethel

by compound complex 36 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Please do not panic! The following was only a dramatization [I think!]:

Today - a typical Sunday - is a vege-do-not-leave-the-house sort of day. Lotsa cafe, JWD and old movies. I have INDEPENDENCE DAY on pause to notify you that an alien craft some 15 miles across was last spotted hovering over Brooklyn Bridge and, to the right of said historic monument, Brooklyn Watch Tower headquarters.

Given my continual bouts with cognitive dissonance and a consequent inability to separate fact from fiction, can anyone tell me if Bethel is still standing?

I really expect no replies to this thread.

Compound-Complex Personality Disorder [CCPD]

• changeling
    changeling

What's in that coffee your drinking CoCo?

changeling

• compound complex
    compound complex

Cara Changeling:

El cafe es Explosion Del Sol - Tarrazu - hecho en Costa Rica.

Bethel REALLY is in the movie. I just never noticed it in the 3 previous viewings.

Sorry for the Spitalian mix above.

CoCo de Costa Rica

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Viva Costa Rica!

That's some good café!

• wings
    wings

I also have some difficulity separating fact from fiction. I also love movies. So what do you think? Is it the big A? Is Jehovah hitting Bethel first for a reason?

• ninja
    ninja

brothers....avoid independence thinking.....Ithankyou....ninja

• compound complex
    compound complex

Si, Nvr, el cafe de Costa Rica es muy bueno!

Wings:

Interesting how your forum name is a predominating, airborne feature of this superior sf genre flick. Could this movie's message be a dire forecast of annihilation for her who claims that none but she knows God and His will?

Will the Society, like that fabulous bird, the phoenix, rise from the ashes of Pleiadean conflagration?

I gotta get back to the movie and the popcorn before I can render judgment and give you the requested and intelligent reply that you so richly deserve.

CoCo

• Mary
    Mary
    CoCo said: "...an alien craft some 15 miles across was last spotted hovering over Brooklyn Bridge and, to the right of said historic monument, Brooklyn Watch Tower headquarters............can anyone tell me if Bethel is still standing?

Yes Brother CoCo, it's standing, but I doubt for much longer. I was doing some street witnessing 1/2 an hour ago, and snapped this picture. Evidence that The End is Near:

Bethel-UFO.gif picture by sam3217

• compound complex
    compound complex

Oh, YES, Ninja:

Independence thinking can lead to entrapment by the devil and the sin of Korah. Your admonition has arrived in due season, averting for the countless millions who heed you the eternal blackness of darkness of Tartarus.

Sister Mary:

In your street witnessing were you the one I saw with the "Welcome!" sign or the one saying "Take Me With You!"? I know that we're all sort of in cyber-space, or just plain spaced-out. Kindly give us your coordinates once airborne [ESP].

Your true-to-life photography and verifiable commentary attest to the reasonableness, intelligence and credibility of us Informed Ones.

Now that we've got their attention...!

Bro CoCo

• llbh
    llbh

Sorry Mary, ninja ,you all lose and they win.It is Armageddon beginning, Sorry to disappoint, now don't you wish you were there and had not left? Your toast!!!!

llbh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit