God's Kingdom WILL eradicate all problems.

by hamsterbait 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

By destroying the starving millions.

By killing the millions who live in poverty.

By killing most people with incurable illnesses.

Killing everybody who disagrees with the Witchtower.

Killing the desperate who turn to stealing to survive.

Killing the desperate who turn to prostitution to survive.

Killing those who are repelled at doing it with the opposite sex.

Killing the rape victims who dodn't scream, and had an abortion rather than an inflicted birth.

Killing the doctors who save lives by giving blood transfusions.

Killing those who give blood to save lives.

It strikes me it is definitely run by the sort of psychopath that lives in Crooklyn.

If you are a problem, then you must DIE

KILL! KILL!! KILL!!! KILL!!!! Faster Pussycat.

Any more you can think of??

GB

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

All unemployment will be eradicated by
    killing the unemployed, along with those in non-WT jobs.

All entertainers who distract people from selling WT literature
    will be killed. (Edited to add: this will solve the problems for Eagles fans and Cubs fans)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

YES!

AMEN!!

KILL THEM ALL DEAD, JEHOVAH, YOU WONDROUS MURDEROUS GOD!!!

• eclipse
    eclipse

Worship of god, I understand.

Worship of theYHWH god of the bible, boggles my mind.

• watson
    watson

And we'll all help cover it over by cleaning it up!! Oh Joy!

• Honesty
    Honesty

If a JW stopped to really think about this they would tell the Governing Body to eff off

• JCanon
    JCanon

Hi Hamsterbait. Interesting topic.

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that EVERYBODY got everlasting life except for you? Somehow, everybody figured it all out, except YOU?

Wouldn't that be a hoot? !!!

JCanon

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Well, that's all fine and well, no more perverts, minorities, poor, or blonde people, the GB must be creaming in their shorts;

But, what if your prob is with the GB and gormless doltwads with NWT's firmly embedded in their lower colo-rectal tract?

(colo-rectal tract, is that going to be released at a DC next year?)

Wouldn't getting rid of ALL problems means cutting off the GB and its lackeys too?

Rather viewpoint dependant and therefore suspect in my book.

RD

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

JC -

Since I am not afraid of death ( the oblivion I came from).

I can only say "why would I care?"

Let everybody else live in a paradise fertilized by the blood of dead babies and children.

HB

• ringo5
    ringo5

Hi Hamsterbait. Interesting topic.

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that EVERYBODY got everlasting life except for you? Somehow, everybody figured it all out, except YOU?

Wouldn't that be a hoot? !!!

JCanon

Hi Jc.

What I find interesting is a post not challenging the content of hamster's post, but an attempt to appeal to her greed, implying she will be missing out whilst everyone else will be oh so alive and happy.

This is a tactic of many a scammer, and only adds to the evidence that religion as a whole has been tops on the scammer list for a long, long time.

Most good scammers though usually pick their audience before plying their trade. How many have bought your particular line of crap here? On the other hand, you'll do less harm here than other places as most recognise your flimflam for what it is.

So OK, stick around, you'll at least serve to remind us the lunacy of our past.

Cheers

Edited to explain that for some reason I thought HB was a female hamster, sorry if I'm wrong.... I like both genders of hamsters by the way, well not THAT way, you know what I mean.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit