God's Kingdom WILL eradicate all problems.

by hamsterbait 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• justhuman
    justhuman

I love WT God - Exterminator

• Priest73
    Priest73

Well, I for one could not stand everlasting life under those WT conditions. And since we were taught that Hell does not exist, I guess we don't have much to lose.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How about destroying all those with mental and emotional problems? That way, Jehovah can claim that all people that made it in are happy. While we're at it, let's include all those with physical problems so that He can also claim that His people are the healthiest. That would create the illusion of a happy, healthy people being that way because of being Jehovah's people. Never mind how much an imfirm or unhappy person did in field circus. They need to be destroyed to not foul up the illusion.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Read carefully the Kingdom parables of Matthew 13.

While the Jews expected that the Kingdom would be the political solution to the Roman oppression, it had come and was already in their midst, working not on the armies of man but against the dominion of evil, in each individual's heart and mind.

Instead of the Kingdom destroying a mighty metalling image, it comes as a sower casting seed, as a fisherman casting his net. It did not come in the form of a warrior but in the form of a helpless babe.

Instead of coming as a reaper, it came as a sower.

The WTS has distorted the Kingdom. The Kingdom creates the ekklesia but the church is not the Kingdom. The kingdom does not belong to people. It is not a government in which people are involved.

The "Kingdom of God" is the rulership by God, and it belongs to him and to him alone. That is why it is called the "Kingdom of God". Most likely, given the Jewish concern with the use of God's Name, the surrogate expression "Kingdom of Heaven" is more likely the original form.

Doug

• vitty
    vitty

Edited to explain that for some reason I thought HB was a female hamster, sorry if I'm wrong.... I like both genders of hamsters by the way, well not THAT way, you know what I mean.....

Now that was funny.

He will eradicate every fornicator.................anyone who got a divorce regardless why, who then goes on to marry again.

So id say just about everyone !!!

• new boy
    new boy

But don't forget

He is a LOVING GOD!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

*** w05 12/1 p. 6 Armageddon—A Happy Beginning ***

Only Jehovah is capable of waging a truly just and truly selective war during which righthearted individuals, wherever they may be on earth, will be preserved....What forces will Jehovah use against his enemies? We simply do not know. What we do know is that he has at his disposal the means to devastate the wicked nations completely.... What about survivors? Indeed, no one needs to perish at Armageddon.... To that end, Jehovah has wisely made sure that the "good news of the kingdom" is proclaimed far and wide, in hundreds of languages. People everywhere are being given the opportunity for survival and salvation. (Matthew 24:14; Psalm 37:34; Philippians 2:12) Those who respond favorably to the good news can survive Armageddon and live forever in perfection on a paradise earth.... Many wonder, however, why a God who is the very embodiment of love would inflict death and destruction on much of humankind. The situation might be compared to that of a pest-infested house. Would you not agree that a conscientious homeowner should safeguard the health and well-being of his family by exterminating the pests? Similarly, it is because of Jehovah's deep affection for humans that the battle of Armageddon has to be fought.

*** w05 12/15 p. 29 par. 17 Now Is the Time for Decisive Action ***

A similar shocking end will come to the symbolic harlot who has the name "Babylon the Great." The harlot represents the false religions of Satan's world, which have their origin in the ancient city of Babylon. After false religion's end, Jehovah God will turn his attention to all humans who make up the secular parts of Satan's world. These will also be destroyed, preparing the way for a righteous new world....On whose side will you be during that great day of judgment? Act decisively now, and you may be privileged to be included among the "great crowd" of human survivors of "the great tribulation." Then you will be able to look back with joy, and you will praise God for executing judgment on "the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication." United with other true worshippers, you will be in agreement with the thrilling words that heavenly voices sing: "Praise Jah, you people, because Jehovah our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as king."--Revelation 7:9, 10, 14; 19:1, 2, 6.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

But hey - they were warned by an Awake! and a Watchtower magazine at their door.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Its weird how many of the Witness's do not really know the teachings of the Bible Students that they broke off from. They don't teach the same as the GB does and its refreshing.

http://www.divineplan.org/content/category/21/135/

• James Free
    James Free
    Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that EVERYBODY got everlasting life except for you? Somehow, everybody figured it all out, except YOU? Wouldn't that be a hoot? !!!

Why would it be funny for someone to die? You need to see a doctor, JCanon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit