DEAD JW MOTHER HUSBAND TO SUE HOSPITAL

by badboy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

Cell salvage macines are usually used in surgery, so it wouldn't be strange if the staff on the delivery floor did not know how to operate one. When the jws talk about all these 'alternatives" to blood transfusions, they forget to let you know that there is no guarantee that they will be available at any hospital.

The poor woman died because she refused what could have saved her, the transfusion of packed red blood cells. They were available and I am sure the staff knew how to administer them.

They want to blame someone. After all, their god did not save her and the family is left with the blame. Sad.

• Mary
    Mary

If this story is true, it's going to bring A LOT of negative publicity to the Borg, as their warped doctrines are going be splattered on more and more front covers around the world. In essense, the Governing Body is not too much different from Islam when it comes to the word "sacrifice" and "suicide". The only difference is that Islamic suicide bombers want to take as many with them with the blow themselves to Allah. The Witnesses are content with letting young mothers and innocent babies die.

The more attention these cases get, the better. One of these days, someone in goverment is going to wake up, take a close look at this insane doctrine and realize that the WTS is demanding that it's followers commit suicide, and make this damn practice illegal.

• fifi40
  • anglise
    anglise

I think sueing the WTBTS would be more appropriate.

This sounds as though the husband didnt believe that you can die from refusing blood.

Very sad.

Anglise

• vitty
    vitty

Maybe his grief wants him to blame someone so he directed it to the hospital instead of where it rightly belongs.............himself, his family and the WT

• Emma
    Emma

Years ago, when I was still "in," my best friends mom died after hip replacement surgery. She had a severe allergy to the cement used with the replacement hip and also lost a lot of blood. What I also heard was that they gave her too much fluid trying to keep fluid in her veins since she wouldn't take blood, and that was the supposed cause of death. The family sued and Borg attorneys came in from NY to represent them. I left within the next few months so I never heard what happened. This was in Michigan.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

The sad facts are that JWs are told that there are many alternatives to blood; they are conditioned to think that they are all as effective, and as simple. It's almost as if taking blood is views as unnecessary.

Slightly off topic, does anyone know if Gamma Globulin is permitted for JWs ?

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

AlphaOmega

The WT say whole blood, the four components of blood (white cells, red cells, platelets and plasma) cannot be used in their current state, but as long as these components are broken down again anything derived is permitted to use.

Therefore Gamma Globulin is permitted.

• badboy
    badboy

WASN'T HE SAYING SOMEHING LIKE SHE DIDN'T STORE HER OWN BLOOD FOR HER OWN BLOOD TRANSUSION

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega

The WT say whole blood, the four components of blood (white cells, red cells, platelets and plasma) cannot be used in their current state, but as long as these components are broken down again anything derived is permitted to use.

Therefore Gamma Globulin is permitted.

Thank you very much for this info. I wasn't sure. Thanks !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit