Disfellowshipping Experiences...

by feenx 21 Replies latest jw friends

• feenx
    feenx

Well I would agree that it does not make sense to be a part of something that you are not willing to comply with the practices of, regardless of a religion, company, school, etc. I hope he is happy as well.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am not d/f'd , but I sat on a lot of committees over the years as an elder..Some were simple "open and shut" cases if the individual was up front about it and did not seem to want to stay in.. others took a lot longer and the investigation may have been over several meetings. Some were successfully appealed.

I have never known one that allowed the kind of intrusive and intimate questions that some people report.,.although since the Borg used to advise against it, then it must have happened.

I am very sorry know for the part I played in splitting up families and causing distress..

• new boy
    new boy

After 9/11

I DAed myself.....I wasn't going to play their game....So I gave them the big F you.

The only reason to go to a JC is if you might think you would like to come back someday...I was pass the point of no return.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I was open and upfront about my adultry, but the JC still drug out over a two week period. They even called my parents up from out of town to plea on my behalf to not df me. I was at the point of wanting to divorce my then husband and persue a new relationship with my bf who is now my husband, so I was ready to leave. At the last meeting, the only detail they wanted to know regarding the sexual relationship with my bf at the time as when was the last time we had been together. I honestly told them we had just had sex before coming to the meeting! I guess that was more than they could handle, because they gave their decision to df right then!

• dawg
    dawg

Damn baby girl, before the meeting? Now, you were definatly NOT repentant...LOL

OK, so my JC... I was later reinstated... family pressure, but anyway, in my JC I told them all.... The sex drugs and rock in roll of it all... one elder kept asking me about the sex... later found out he was picking up whores on Stewart AVe, and was having gay sex to boot... whores and gay sex, yet he can sit in judgement of me... probably left there and got himself a whore.

WHat hippocrites....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I was 17when I got DF'd. My boyfriend was 22 and a servant out of state. We actually got away with it for a long time. We got engaged and finally my guilt got to me. I told him if we were married we could stay together, otherwise my dad would make sure he never saw me again (rightly so, looking back). So we planned to elope and the sorry SOB insisted we call my parents in Utah and tell them. Of course our plans got shot to hell. So, by the time we drove the 3 hrs home my dad had the JC all set up. My dad was in the room the WHOLE time. Me being 17, I was mortified to have to answer those questions with my dad there. So I clammed up and they took it as rebellion. DF for me. But my BF didn't get DF'd he lied thru his teeth. When I got reinstated I called him and come to find out another 16 yr old had taken my place. They got married had 2 kids and were divorced within 5 yrs. Heard she cheated on him and got busted for spousal abuse. Karma gets ya every time!

momzcrazy

• ninja
    ninja

I gave them more than enough ammo to df me.......I guess they want me back badly......I noticed recently...there are a trail of gnomes from my door to the KH.......all with wee signs saying "this way for a gnome bible study"......the swines...grrrrrrrrr

• dollface
    dollface

Feenx, that sounds lame. My story is fairly similar. Except I literally was caught in the act if you know what i mean.

• llbh
    llbh

Welcome Dollface keep posting, and enjoy it here

llbh

• Honesty
    Honesty

November 2004

5 minutes and it was a DONE DEAL.

I called Brooklyn Bethel.

Told them I knew the truth and it ain't to be found with the JW's.

Immediately called the PO and told him I knew the truth and it ain't to be found with the JW's.

2 days later it was announced that I had DISASSOCIATED myself from the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I sorta wished they had simply said that I was no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses because the entire circuit knows that I turned my back on Jehovah with their loaded proclamation from the platform.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit