Disfellowshipping Experiences...

by feenx 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DublDipd
    DublDipd

Good thread!

OK DF'd stories...hhhmmmmmmmmm

1st time for me kinda sucked. I was drunk at the JC meeting (not "sloppy", but had a good beer buzz on) so I honestly don't remember every detail except that at the end my ass was DF'd!

2nd time...I really tried to not get DF'd (turned on the water works, the whole 9 yards) But alas, did not work. 30 minutes later...DF'd again.

The interesting thing here is that out of the collective 6 elders in my JC's (2 completely seperate JC's, different congs.) presently one is dead, the other 5 no longer active. Another interesting factoid...and this is the TRUTH....one of the elders in my initial JC is now DF'd himself. The reason: Getting "handsy" with the younger "sisters" in the congregation....one of these "sisters" was my girlfriend that I was DF'd for schtuping! Boggles the mind! ahhhh the memories.

• AGuest
    AGuest

close to 3 years... and 14 JC meetings (oh, the weeping and gnashing of teeth!). May you all have peace!

When they asked me to attend yet one more meeting "to see if [my] heart had [changed] as to the things [I] had been "sharing" with them... and I said that I wouldn't because I really had nothing left to share... I was DF'd, I am told... for "disobedience" (to the "elder body" and "the organization").

Now, it is true that I am considered an "apostate" (because, as some have been told, I "went beyond the things written." When I asked, "Written where?" I was told "Written in the WT and AW!"). BUT... I was repeatedly ASSURED that I was not DF'd for being an "apostate." This, I am infomed, is because they could find no "scriptural" basis to publicly label me an "apostate" (i.e., everything I told them, I showed them in the Bible, which, I was surprised to learn at the time... they did NOT want to refer to. They would only refer to the "Reasoning" book... unless I opened MY Bible. Then they would open theirs, reluctantly... and very briefly (i.e., only to check and see if what I was sharing with them was in fact false so they COULD say I was teaching against the Bible).

It really was an ordeal because I really initially thought they were just "behind." I didn't understand they were imposters altogether. That came during the process (and it was an UGLY revelation, let me tell you!).

I bid you all peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit