My God - They all are looking like the WTS to me now - religions!

by AK - Jeff 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• justhuman
    justhuman

Just follow Jesus

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

what is this - the female version of Promise Keepers? It was nauseating to read. It amazes me that they participate in their own subjection.

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2

Well we all know what the Bible really says about religion, to care for those in need (James)

This is actually a ministry by and for women, you will not see the male perspective such as; husbands get your wives approval before making financial decisions etc. A friend briefly introduced me to this group awhile back.

The big difference that was mentioned already is how it is inforced, which in this case, it is not. It is a purely voluntary lifestyle some Christian woman have adopted. It looked too rigid for me but I did love some of the traditions between mothers and daughters that we as JWs did not have.

With what is going on with teens today, the internet sexual exhibitionism, drug and alcohol aduse is alarming. This group's focus brings a sense of feminine beauty and self worth back. They also encourage strong traditional bonds between mothers and children and is a great support group for those who choose it.

Like with everything it could become cultic as soon as someone forsakes their own common sense and follows the leader. Or someone believes that their relationship with God is defined by their own works.

Some of their lifestyle choices may be extreme in todays society, but they do have some beautiful traditions I wished I had shared with my children.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Jeff as Rutherford said Religion is a snare and a racket How True I despise organized religion. Just believe in a higher spirit.

Ham

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit