This is the day you were born...

by Princess Daisy Boo 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

So it would appear that the general consensus is to call the ex jw person at around the time of their birthday and somehow acknowledge the day, but never ever say Happy Birthday.... bizarre...

Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone - I had a lovely day yesterday and got spoiled by my friends and family. This birthday is a bit of a milestone for me... I have made a few kind of "new decade" resolutions to mark this birthday ... to try and be more me and less what everyone wants me to be... I am not wasting another day on feeling guilty about choices and decisions I have made which others dont agree with... I have made a career change which I intend to be the door opener for great things... I am going to study next year, which my new company will pay for... oh... and I am going to get thin ...

• Namaste
    Namaste

Happy Birthday!

My mom was actually kind of silly and would sing us a little birthday song on our bdays. I remember she forgot to call one year and I was VERY upset. I've always done the same back to her, usually called her at work on her bday and sang the song and she be "ohhh...you!" but secretly enjoyed it. For my 30th she actually joined with my sister and sent me black balloons while I at was at work. Crazy mom....I hope some day she can really break free and enjoy the life that I know is inside her somewhere.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Happy Birthday Oppgirl, Legal Chickie and John Doe... May you all have many many more...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit