by Princess Daisy Boo 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm sorry, Happy Birthday PDB!

nj

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Happy Birthday!

My family used to call and say "I remember X years ago you looked at me and grabbed my finger"..

Now they don't do anything. It was weird the first time grandma didn't call me to tell me baby stories.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Happy Birthday to You!!!

My mom calls and says "34 years ago at 4:30 in the morning...". My sister who has now left calls and asks if I feel old.

momzcrazy

• free2think
    free2think

Happy Birthday Princess Daisy Boo

It's funny b/c when i was a dub it was ok for me to say hey its my birthday today YAY, but now since i've been 'inactive' suddenly i get the 'look' when i mention my birthday and other 'pagan' holidays, lol.

I hope your having a great birthday.

• llbh
    llbh

Happy Birthday Princess!!!!.

Non JW friends wish me happy birthday. JW wife forgets my birthday not important, but i did organise 50th Birthday party for her this year with family. I said it was her mums idea

llbh

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My mom doesn't even remember my birthday, let alone how old I am. She'll say something like "You're turning 28 this month, right?"

• Priest73
    Priest73

Happy B-day boo!

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

Happy Birthday Boo and oppgirl,

When all of us girls were in, we used to call and say "I am glad you were born."

My JW sister just sent me an email the other day acknowledging that I had a birthday last month, but all she said was "you are another year older and so am I." Her birthday was in August.

sacrebleu

• John Doe
    John Doe

Happy birthday! Hmm, you're one year and 3 days older than me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit