Shower or bath?

by Quentin 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Would you rather take a shower, or a bath? I prefere showers with water hot as I can stand and I don't mean in scrub up, rinse, out....linger uneder the water is so relaxing...What about you..?

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Well, I'm just weird. I point the showerhead at the foot of the tub, plug it, and lay in the tub with a book while it fills and even leave the shower running after it fills as it drains down the overflow drain for as long as I want to soak and read. When I've had my fill of that I will put the book down, unplug the drain, readjust the showerhead and take a shower. So both, I suppose.

If I'm going to start with a bath, why not just fill the tub like a normal person and switch to the shower when I'm ready, you ask? I like the steam.

Jackie

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

shower

I am thinking about setting up my webcam for my shower shows. I am damn sexy! It is not for everyone to see it. It will be for free, but I decide which ones can see it.

• llbh
    llbh

Shower.Every morning it sets me up for the day and is refreshing

llbh

• horrible life
    horrible life

Shower, like libh, it starts out my day. Have friends who shower at night. Yuk. I have to do it in the morning.

The faster the better. Wash hair, rinse hair, while lathering body, rinse body, make sure hair is rinsed well, done.

• Tara
    Tara

Shower in the morning and bath at night. Nothing beats a leisurely bubble bath with music, book, candle, and glass of wine.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

depends on the day - if I want to ease into the day, then a long slow bath is the thing, but if I wake up and am ready to get up and go, then a shower is perfect. At night, if perchance I need to clean up before I go to bed, then a bath, but if I am cleaning up before a big night out then a shower is perfect.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

I shower in the morning so I'm nice and clean to start my day and have a long relaxing bath before I go to bed. So I'm twice as clean I guess.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Love my hot showers, don't care how hot it is outside, I have to have a long, hot shower. Love baths, but don't have one.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Does bathing in the sink count?

Otherwise, showering for speed and bathing for relaxation.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit