Evolution

by B_Deserter 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I went to an aquarium this weekend and saw these: Link
    Here we have a near PERFECT example of a transitional form between fish and amphibians. This thing is LITERALLY a fish-frog (even possibly a RETARDED fish-frog!). This is EXACTLY the kind of thing creationists DEMAND to see before acknowledging evolution is real, and it's even ALIVE TODAY. There is even a related species (the Goby) that is completely fish! Seriously, if this isn't enough evidence for you to admit there might be SOME credence to evolution, then there's no convincing you.

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Were there monkey-squirrels too?

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Wow, a 25 year old stranger finally saw a mudskipper, so this means that evolution "must be true", LOL!

What you fail to realize is that others who are much more mature, educated, intelligent and experienced (who have seen mudskippers way before their 25th year on this planet, lolz) don't believe in the fairy tale of evolution.

So, to make a long story short, you fail it ("it" being a convincing proof of evolution).

FFFF AAAA III L F A A I L FFFF AAAA I L F A A I L F A A III LLLL
    A little number to make you feel better:
    Who's the greatest mudskipper of them all?
    Who can skip thru the mud with the greatest of ease?
    What kind of wonderful guy?
    Who can crawl like a dog without scraping his knees?
    Who's got seg-ment-ed eyes?
    It's Muddy Mud-Skipper!
    It's Muddy!
    Mud-Skipper
    It's the Muddy!
    Mm-ud Ski-pper show!!!
    BA- Lolz.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

May the Lord Jesus Christ consign your irreverent soul to hell, B_Deserter!

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Nvr, you're being a bit harsh. God created monkey-fish-frogs afterall. You see them all over the place.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Nvr, you're being a bit harsh.

Sorry, emy.

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

why are you sorry?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    why are you sorry?

I thought I'd once again drawn your ire.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Oh I see, gradual change over time leading to speciation due to evironmental factors is a far-fetched fairy tale because believing a magic man who lives in the sky created all things by making it "just happen" is a FAR more plausible theory.

• 5go
    5go
    Oh I see, gradual change over time leading to speciation due to evironmental factors is a far-fetched fairy tale because believing a magic man who lives in the sky created all things by making it "just happen" is a FAR more plausible theory.

Don't forget (the magic man) God sent his son (self) to live as a poor jewish carpenter's son. Then give the greatest sacrafice (commiting suicide by cop) so that we may praise his name and be able to enter (a fairytale land in the sky) heaven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit