Poll for the guys....what hair color on women draws your eye first?

by restrangled 74 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ok...keep answering guys! We blonds really need to know....(sweetstuff/restrangled)

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Red, but I might not count (being gay and all). The only lady I dated was a redhead, and while I might not have switched teams, she certainly grabbed my attention, and for quite a while.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Long jet black

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Sweetstuff are you blond? Yo look more like a red head to me in that pic, kinda like Nicole Kidman.

Nope, its blonde, been red though. Nicole Kidman, hey, no botox here....yet. LOL

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

red is definately the color that catches my eye. then i gotta go brunette all the way. tho there are a few special blondes that will make me stop and look. but thats usually their personality showing through not the damn color of their hair.......... cause i can see the most strikeing redhead.............. with no personality and she can lose all apeal.

ladies its all about personality.......... looks help but if you dont have it between the ears............ then nothing else matters

• serendipity
    serendipity

I've been a blonde, brunette and redhead and I got the most attention as a blonde. As a brunette, I'm nearly invisible.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The heart and soul.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I like natural hair color of any color over any dyed color. ;-)

• lola28
    lola28

OK I take it back, Kidman minus the Botox. There, better?

Lola

• seawolf
    seawolf

blonde

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit