Poll for the guys....what hair color on women draws your eye first?

by restrangled 74 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

If I was a guy,

as long as it was long, soft, and shiny, colour doesn't matter

• avishai
    avishai

I usually notice style before color, and I notice eyes before anything else.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I still see some guys answering personality, eye color, etc. Thats what I was trying to avoid. ON THE STREET, from a distance, what grabs your eye first as far as hair color?

r.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

RED catches my eye, though I am a girl. I have a little thing for Angelina Jolie though, so will my opinion matter? :)

Shelly

• restrangled
    restrangled

JW-D (shelly)

I say anyones opionion is important! Just trying to figure out if I should keep up my hair color or let it go.

r.

• proplog2
    proplog2

curly black

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

I always lock in on the eyes, and lips first, then I move to the smile, then the hair. And redheads get my attention, NOT ORANGE HAIR, but a deep, dark, beautiful red... OH YEAH!!!!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Length/fullness of hair will always catch my eye before color. Like most guys I do love long hair.

Hair color.. <shrug> it is how they work it, style it,etc. A blonde with stringy dirty hair stuck to her head glumly walking down the street just doesn't do it but a lady with a bounce in her step and long silky locks swaying as she walks, will definitely get my attention.

It has long been joked "guys will f*** a blonde but marry a brunette" based on the premise that blondes do get noticed first. Not sure the merits of that but ....

At this point I am more concerned about which ladies could possibly notice me with NO hair since it seems to all be about color. Personality better damn count for something or I am seriously screwed! (and not in a good way)

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Blonde

• restrangled
    restrangled

This is really interesting, I never realized so many guys looked at other facial features first! I always thought it was the hair.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit