I need a VACATION

by Uzzah 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Ever get to that point, where you want to throw your hands up and say SCREW IT? I'm tired, overworked, stressed and need a break.

Just been cruising a couple of last minute deal places and am thinking of Cuba. $400 all inclusive beachfront including airfare. I think I am going to go for it. Pay the damned single supplement (it's like being taxed for not being involved with someone)

Just thinking about the white sand, cold drinks ... ahhhh a little scuba diving.

So anyone been to Cuba? Any recommendations for locations/resorts? Any other ideas for a break?

Now to tie in recent threads, I am a gentleman who loves blondes (brunettes and redheads too) is not a conspiracy nut, does not have a wife with cancer nor do I own pepper spray. I don't mind pictures being taken and shared but you do so at your cameras own risk (This face is deadly to most lenses). I am not interested in loving (romantically) two people at the same time, but am willing to try one as long as she knows what kind of drink she is, but my hopes are shot to h***. Hoping y'all can gimme a ....

Okay yeah I am just blathering and thanks for letting me blather. back to dreaming of white sand....

Uzzah

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

WOOOHOOOOO you're home!!!!! Enjoy your holiday and have a sissy drink in my memory.

Bobbi

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ok, Uzzah.

You wore me down.

When do we leave?

FYI, Cuban girls are HOT!

Just one problem...

they don't age so well...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Is Cuba safe? Just make sure they don't try to keep you there!

My hubby has been complaining too, I'm working on a trip to Playa del Ray Mexico in June. He needs white sand and a girlie drink. And he likes brunettes, or else!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm on vacation now.

Not going anywhere, just sticking around town and getting some needed rest. I'll probably take a couple of day trips and play with my camera.

W

• Mary
    Mary
    Ever get to that point, where you want to throw your hands up and say SCREW IT? I'm tired, overworked, stressed and need a break.

Yep, yep, and yep.

Just been cruising a couple of last minute deal places and am thinking of Cuba. $400 all inclusive beachfront including airfare. I think I am going to go for it. Pay the damned single supplement (it's like being taxed for not being involved with someone)

I saw that too...in the Toronto Star on the weekend........If I come with you, does that mean it'll only cost me $200.00? I've got a really good idea: We'll bring back a bunch of Cuban cigars (which are perfectly legal in Canada) for dirt cheap, drive over to Buffalo and sell them to some very foolish Yankees who will pay anywhere from $500 to over $1,000 for a box.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ah you're in Canada...I was thinking it was still illegal to travel to Cuba from the US

I hope you have a nice vacation Uzzah.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Now to tie in recent threads, I am a gentleman who loves blondes (brunettes and redheads too) is not a conspiracy nut, does not have a wife with cancer nor do I own pepper spray. I don't mind pictures being taken and shared but you do so at your cameras own risk (This face is deadly to most lenses). I am not interested in loving (romantically) two people at the same time, but am willing to try one as long as she knows what kind of drink she is, but my hopes are shot to h***. Hoping y'all can gimme a ....

lol, also I was glad to see you incorporated all the important information in.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Bobbi: Thanks. Good to be home but need a break.

Nvr - You are hilarious my friend! I'll report back as to my own findings

moms: Cuba is the destination of choice for Canadians. Very safe especially if you stay within the resorts.

FF - Hope Rocco is enjoying the extra attention. Does he go ont he day trips with you or is he not a traveling kind of bird?

Mary - <sigh> If I thought you were even remotely serious I would be in my car coming to pick you up right now. That's like the best offer I had in.... well forever! Be still my quaking heart ...

Okay $200 going once ...twice ....

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

misant: Well I would have invited all my 'mericun friends but didn't want them to get into trouble with Uncle Sam upon their return. It is still illegal for US residents to travel there. But come up to Toronto and I am willing to share.. (oops sorry Mary) ummm sell some cigars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit