Well my hopes are shot to h***...

by momzcrazy 14 Replies latest social family

• delilah
    delilah
    It makes it very clear that it is the WTS that is being worshipped, not big J who is supposed to be able to read your innermost heart and mind. "Just fake your belief until the thing you don't believe in comes to pass" Unbelieveable. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

Yeah, no doubt. I can't believe how many people "in the truth" say this...

....and I've wondered the same thing. "Do you people not realize who you're serving? Cause you know God reads the heart and would know that someone was faking it...DUH!"

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Good point Gopher. That really isn't how she talks, and she was uncomfortable saying it. I'm thinking an elder or pioneer was puppet master.

I'm standing ground. She doesn't do this to her son, he just quietly does what he thinks best, whether or not she likes it. I'm just not going to bring it up. I told her today that I know she doesn't agree, I would just appreciate her keeping it to herself.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Delilah, I told hubby the same thing. I am being true in my heart and not teaching my kids to lie.

• flipper
    flipper

MOMZCRAZY- Good to see this great thread ! I wanted to reaquaint myself with your situation so I read your profile so I could reply in an informed way. Wow! Your mother in law has the nerve to question your view of the blood issue , when holding to that belief nearly killed you once ? What an ignorant thing to say to you ! She really should apologize to you for her insensitivity ! But it is not in the witnesses nature to do that when they feel their beliefs are inspired by The Almighty Holy One ! They incorrectly feel they are an authority on anything and everything because of that flawed reasoning !

I too, after being out 4 years have to pick which of my witness relatives I talk with about things, as some just want to argue , but not me. My mom is the most reasonable of them , I can talk with her about anything and she sees both sides . She does not let the religion cloud her sense of reasoning. Rare thing ! But hang in there, I noticed you have a similar background as me, being raised in it, and dad was an elder too ! It sounds like you are enjoying life now as you were meant to ! Don't let cult controlled ignorant reasoning on relatives parts spoil your day ! Sorry you had to go through that ! Keep strong ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

essie and Mr Flipper, thanks for the encouargement! I found it dumb that she picked the blood issue too. For obvious reasons I have researched that subject alot. And then to give a reason that was invalid was great too. I will never get an apology, but it would be great.

Thanks for letting me share all this with you guys-even if you are Judas!

momzcrazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit