Food Combinations- Whats your favorites

by NotaNess 30 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Some of you in other countries could make this an interesting topic to read. One of my favs is a Latin combo of black beans & rice. Chunky salsa on top. If there is sour cream...even better. Check this one out: creamy Almond peanut butter with fruit yogurt on top. You put can whip cream on top. Add chopped nuts, or your choice of dressing. YUMMY!

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy (good thick gravy), peach pie for dessert

Roast beef and mashed potatoes and beef gravy, corn and homemade rolls

Smoked baby back ribs or Pulled Pork, my famous BBQ beans, and cornbread and peach cobbler

Grinder pizza with Cherry Pepsi

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Fisherman's pie with a nice bechemel sauce, crusty bread and a great glass of wine.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

fresh fish cut in cubes cooked in lemon with onions and chilies with sweet potato and garnish on the side.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

mayonnaise on pizza, cheddar cheese and peanut butter sandwiches, hot sauce on popcorn, cottage cheese with avocado and hot sauce, to many to name

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Must have - Dessert and Coffee. So many people leave it out, but to me no good dinner out is complete without dessert.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Fried pork chops, mashed potatos with gravy, greens, and cornbread

Chalupa (pinto beans and pork butt simmered in a crockpot) with rice, shredded lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream, olives, and sliced avocado, topped with crushed corn chips with tortillas on the side

Strawberry shake with fries

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

It's morning here right now so breakfast comes to mind.

Warm pancakes with melted peanut butter and real maple syrup is my favorite- with a fresh pot of coffee.

For other things, I'll have to think about it a bit I- have a ton of favorites...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Beef tongue garnished with cilantro, lime, onion, a pinch of salt, and chipotle sauce on a soft corn tortilla.

• ninja
    ninja

baked potato...strong cheddar (grated) and chopped onion on top.....then ...the secret ingredient......lashings of soy sauce.....try it......your tastebuds will thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit