OK...Let's Be Honest About Love

by ladonna 61 Replies latest social relationships

• waiting1
    waiting1

Howdy tw,

It is called Beloved.net. Of course I haven't been on there for over a year.

Of course? That just made me smile. I know people that ***perhaps*** would have zoomed back in within a couple of months!

Glad it worked out so well for you and your husband. Rather like my husband and I. We met at business seminar, went back home, talked on the phone for two weeks, met at another business seminar then, and got married on the way home. We actually "dated" for a week.

It's been 20 years and none regretted, - well, occasionally. However, and a big one at that, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I told my daughter I'd slap her upside the head if she tried a cheap trick like her mother pulled.

It could have turned out terrible - and only a couple of days later did that fact occur to me. Slow on everything but walking down the tacky isle in a Los Vegas Love Chapel at 11:30 pm on Christmas Eve. The only sober people there.

Good luck and stupidity run hand in hand sometimes - as in my case.

waiting

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Waiting,
    Too Coooooool! I knew we were kindred spirits!! Thanks for the congrats and right back at you!!
    I wish everyone could safely find what we have!
    TW
    PS Thinker and I went back there last night! Our profiles are still on there! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit