OK...Let's Be Honest About Love

by ladonna 61 Replies latest social relationships

• ladonna
    ladonna

Ok Guys and Girls,

We have recently had a "crush" thead to which many of you responded with such enthusiasm.

But what about "Love"?

Who is "In Love" with someone on JW.Com???

I mean for real!
    You don't have to name a name. Just spit it out. Afterall, a crush is a childhood experience. How about we grow up??

Ana, stirring the JW.Com Pot....

ps...To him I can do no wrong. He is dark haired, a soul full of unconditional love, a voice of an Angel and a writer beyond belief. He is my favorite poster. I learn from him. He makes me smile. We share a magnificent love. He is my soul mate; my eternal love, Mi Destino....for you, my beloved.

Ana .....who dares??

"He to whom emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    A.Eienstein.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I have the HOTS for ladonna (Ana). If I knew where she lived I'd stalk her and make her love me too.

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

and for me it would have to be 'individual' wouldnt it? Married 12 and a half years now and still love him as much now as the day I married him.... ahhhh, ain't that nice! If you read this sweetheart - love you lots!

• Not Naeblis
    Not Naeblis

I think that Naeblis fellow is one tall drink of water. Mmm MMmm MMMMM

• Julie
    Julie

ROFL! Naeb, you are great.

Julie, who is in thrall with Rex's unassailable logic and reasoning abilities

• Satanus
    Satanus

Love stinks.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Make her take a shower.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

i used to have this on a t-shirt but my ex stole it...what a shmuck!

bea, who will never love again...

~smiling in a ruined age~

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You're so dramatic *hands you an Emmy*

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

naeb, are you hanging around in this thread for a reason??! i know you wanna admit your love for *ME* so just do it already!

~smiling in a ruined age~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit