Did you leave for more than ONE major reason ?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I hear people say they left the Org. for this or that reason.

In your case, was there more than one reason why you left ?

I left because there was a lack of true love towards me. I wonder if they would have shown love, if I would still be there... Guess I'll never know cause they won't change.

• Gayle
    Gayle

A few hundred reasons, sorry, I was a little slow.

• zeroday
    zeroday

I had many reasons but one "Last Straw" reason that pushed me over the edge...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I left because it wasn't the truth. It was a lie.

• zack
    zack

I had lived my whole life--- WHOLE LIFE!--- believing this to be the TRUTH. I learned it was the Truman Show and the joke was on me and every one like me.

I had to get out after that.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Pretty much only because I could not continue to live a LIE.

• changeling
    changeling

The Society's hypocritical relashionship with the UN did it for me.

changeling

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

JH:

I left because there was a lack of true love towards me.

I left because of an overall lack of love. How could I go to the doors in the field circus telling people "Jehovah's Witnesses are different...we are a people of love."....when during the storms last year and the electric was out for a week...that an elderly sister was rescued and taken care of ...not by her fellow brothers and sisters...but by the local church? I was OK with the fact she was evacuated to the nearby church initially...that was the evacuation plan for her complex....but not for 3 freaking days!... she got 3 squares and a cot from "Christendom". What did she get from "Jehovah" and "his people"....nothing...nada, diddly squat, nuttin.... and her "worldly" family, esp daughter...took note of it.

How could I go to the doors with the "False Religions End is Near" tract saying we were different than the Catholics with their pedophile problems, when the Watchtower was not only doing the same thing, but hiding it....with gag orders on those they finally settled with? How can I say we were different when the Catholic church is cleaning house...belatedly of course...but the Borg continues to coddle these pedophiles with their rules of "two witnesses"..and allow them to continue to go to doors in the ministry where kids are? or sit next to kids at the kingdom hall...unbeknownst to the parents? blechhhh....

I knew the WT doctrine and chronology was bull$hit a long time ago...I was "waiting on Jehovah" to correct that..... but apparently he can't fix the lack of love. Nothing is impossible for God? rigghhhhhhhttttt....

peace out...

Snakes ()

• R.F.
    R.F.

1. The religion is bogus

2. The religion is bogus

3. Lack of love

4. I no longer felt I belonged there

R.F.

• ninja
    ninja

yep......all the elders....and the CO slept with my wife.......kidding wifey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit