Governing Body on Higher Education Gerrit Lösch Talk

by Magick 48 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

For that matter, people admired for their intellectual achievements may develop undesirable personality traits, fail in their family life, or even end up committing suicide.

What is this sentence supposed to prove?.....it could apply to ANY group of people!

Why mention only one particular class of people? Because, the writer of the article is writing PROPAGANDA! He doesn't have to be logical.

--VM44

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Is this the video the WT has been trying to get pulled off youtube?

I know among others.....but I thought I read somewhere this one in particular.

purps

• VM44
    VM44

Transcript of the video's subtitles is on this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/140689/1.ashx

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thnx 44

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I listened to the Hawaii talk about the future and higher education and my assesment of him as having any understanding of the Bible is simple.

FAIL!

He was sputtering some nonsense about a resurrection taking 300 years during the 1000 year earthly kingdom. Revelation 20 is very clear about that. There is the first resurrection of the beheaded ones and they rule as kings and priests. It says clearly the rest will be resurrected at the end of the 1000 years. Then Satan gets released and has a badness party and is cast in the lake-o-fire at the end of the 1000 years, and after that the second resurrection before the throne. There is no third resurrection in between the two mentioned in chapter 20. What is so hard about understanding that? Does he have contempt for education because he has such a defectively wired brain?

He is a loose cannon and I can see why the Watchtower wants to clamp down any of his nonsensical sputtering as it makes even them look really bad.

• yknot
    yknot
    He is a loose cannon and I can see why the Watchtower wants to clamp down any of his nonsensical sputtering as it makes even them look really bad.

But is it HIS nonsensical sputterings or scripted crap he spews so he can position himself better.

More R&F know about Losch then any other GB member....... recognition can go a long way in a personality cult. Isn't that the reason Knorr got rid of giving credit to individual WTS writers?

ONE OTHER THING.....

There is the first resurrection of the beheaded ones and they rule as kings and priests. It says clearly the rest will be resurrected at the end of the 1000 years. Then Satan gets released and has a badness party and is cast in the lake-o-fire at the end of the 1000 years

Please pardon my tiny correction.....

First Resurrected rule, Satan is unloosened and causes havoc, Satan loses final battle and is tossed into the lake...... and THEN the rest of the dead are resurrected and judged.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

email from JW about youtube video

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yup!

Personally, I think he is a sneaky, duplicitous snake in the grass. Perfect for the GB.

• VM44
    VM44
    What I see wrong is when people take sound bites out of any context.

The "taken out of context" excuse again.

The Youtube video of Losch speaking against education,

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R4f9ygxDbk',

is 5 minutes and 49 seconds in length, and hardly can be called a "sound bite."

I myself transcribed all the subtitles in the video and posted them here in the forum.

Lorsch's "context" is quite clear, "higher education" is not for Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit