I got that dreaded call....

by loosie 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• misanthropic
  • AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Oh loosie, I am so sorry to hear about this. Such a tragedy for your family. My baby brother was killed in an accident 8 years ago, I have nightmares still. He,too,was the brother that had it together,and like you, I don't even know where my other brother is. I always expected the dreaded call to be about him.

The pain must seem unbearable, I wish we could all be there to give you a hug.

I will pm you my # - feel free to call anytime night or day.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Such tragic news Loosie.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Open Mind

• bebu
    bebu

(((((((loosie))))))))))

I am truly sorry to hear of this. May God be compassionate and gracious to your brother, and grant peace and strength to you and your family in your great loss.

bebu

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I hae no idea what to say except how sorry I am! I hope you are ok! I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now.

• bluebell
    bluebell

that's so sad loosie

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

Oh Loosie, I am so sorry.

I know from experience there is not much one can say to make a situation like this easier. But know you are in my thoughts.

Hugs, Amber

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I am so very sorry....I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you.

• Es
    Es

Im so so sorry for your loss.

How tragic

es

• bite me
    bite me

My ex sister in law called me this morning to tell me that bother had shot himself.

he was raised a witness but stopped going at 18. He was my favorite brother always level headed and smart.

Except lately. apparently he has been robbing banks in Ca this summer. He led the police on a freeway chase and decided to shot himself instead of go to jail.

Now I am wondering how well I know anyone at all anymore.

Wow, I think this is the one that happened in Lauguna Beach/ Mission Viejo area. The freeway offramps were closed for a bit. The story ties in man robbing banks shoots himself after a police chase. Gosh, I am so sorry for your loss.

Someone posted after you and said something like they hope they don't use him as a poster child as an example for what happens when you leave the truth... they should do one that shows what happens when you are in 'the truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit