i born muslim just two year ago come be a JW.

by faith in hatyai thailand 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• observador
    observador
    i am gino alen from songkhla Thailand, when i born i have muslim stamp. and steel when i am 30 year old, my belived is very perfect, in mean time one day one jw pooiner met me and i start study bible first time when i am 30 year and 2 month, This is very intresting for share with all, every muslim belived bible, but 99% no see bible, only speak with you i belived . i think before i am just PART TIME muslim. Now i am very happy with my life, and my mind more strong with jehovah, and he is only the creator . i hope a ever lasting life,and we are stay near the time.

Hello Gino. Hey, your post reads like the Bible in the original languages, that is, one has to put a lot of words in its "mouth" to try to make any sense of it.

So... just for fun, I am putting myself in the shoes of a translator, ok? Just an exercise in mind reading. Let's see how the translation comes out.

I am Gino Alen from Songkhla, Thailand. When I was born, I received a muslim stamp. I stole for the first time when I was 30 years old; I remember clearly. Shortly after that, a JW pioneer met me, and I started a Bible study when I was 30 years and 2 months old. What an interesting experience to share with you all! Every muslim believes in the Bible, but 99% has no Bible; they only speak about it. I think that prior to becoming a JW, I was just a PART TIME muslim. Now I have a very happy life, and am certain that worshiping Jehovah, who is the only Creator, is the right thing to do. I have the hope of everlasting life, and we have to stay close as the time gets near.

How did I do, Gino? Regardless, I hope this strenghs your faith in the Bible.

Take care.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Another one of these. I wish there was some way to put this stuff on my tomato plants. I'd have a bumper crop.

• new boy
    new boy

No she is real...It does say...Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Real, as in dead Linda?

• changeling
    changeling

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think this one's a troll.

changeling

• hubert
    hubert

I tink you Trev reborn mebe?

• observador
    observador
    I stole for the first time when I was 30 years old

But apparently you have been a liar for much longer.

I was just a PART TIME muslim

If you had been a FULL TIME muslim, I bet that JW pioneer would never be able to convert you.

• horrible life
    horrible life
    when i born i have muslim stamp. and steel when i am 30 year old, my belived is very perfect,

I was born muslim, and still was at age 30. Not steal or stole. LOL

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'm calling 'troll', this poster starts threads, and never returns to them. He's also ignoring the posts informing him this is an apostate forum.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Umm, yup, alert just went off, beep beep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit