My wife tells me they are asking about me.!

by xjwms 10 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

I have not attended the regular meeting for six years.

Made it look like a long fade. Have had way too many diferences with those idiots way too long.

So two weeks in a row, two men who are no longer elders, have asked about me. All she tells them (or so she says) that I am very

busy with work and projects, and having my fair share of situations.

My life will never be normal....she keeps going to meetings...real pressure at times....you guys are my outlet.

Thank you to all of you who understand...thanks for letting me vent a little.

• changeling
    changeling

You're welcome! That's the beauty of this board. We all have a different reason why we come here, but for the most part we get what we need from it.

Hang in there!

changeling

• xjwms
    xjwms

Thanks

It is fun not going to meetings. Well I guess L'ii just let them judge, what they do best.

Have a great week end everyone.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Thats what witnesses do, They ask about people.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

'two men who are no longer elders'

Maybe they are ready to join us at JWD :-)

Cheers

Chris

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    So two weeks in a row, two men who are no longer elders, have asked about me.

wait..back up. They are no longer elders? Why is that? Maybe they've figured out that they were being duped and want to know if you've come to the same conclusions? Maybe something happened and they stepped down.

Would be interesting to find out why they are no longer elders.

lisa

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Great point Lisa...

You should meet these two former elders for coffee somewhere....

perhaps they are awakening ???

The Oracle

• jgnat
    jgnat

As a side point, I am sick of the Witness habit of "guilt by proxy".

"We missed your wife at the meeting," hubby responds with a weak reply. I hear all about it when he gets home.

If these virtual strangers truly missed me, couldn't they pick up the phone and invite me out for coffee? Or would that be too friendly?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If you miss the love bombing and them asking about you makes you feel that they care,

we can ask about you here.

"Has anyone heard from xjwms?"

I need the support from JWD, too.

• blondie
    blondie

They are probably trying to find something to converse with your wife about that you have in common. Heavens, if jws actually discussed the bible or WTS publications. You will stay more in the loop than say my hubbie and I who both don't go and so don't know who is asking about us. I have no contact with my jw relatives. It is worse when a man gets away from the Borg than a woman. A woman is worthless.

Keep busy.

Love, Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit