Can you say SATAN?!?!

by Uzzah 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

Aleman,

Don't be rude! Didn't your Jesus said :"Do unto others what you want others do unto you?"

You uttered those words which I do not even want to repeat. By doing so, are you a christian,
    following christ' example and his command to love thy enemies?

All of us here once believed what you are believing. Some may be in "truth" for 30,40 years. Do you think
    it is easy for them to undo all the things taught by the org? Don't say 30 yrs. For me, just 3 years! I
    left due to the military issue. Do you know it is hell 4 me for the first few months in army? It is not the
    physical training that is hell. I am quite fit and have no problem. Learning to shoot..it's a wooden target.
    Not much problem with my conscience. But the bayonet fighting...one to one fight. Your opponent is a human and
    is your friend! Injuries are common! But I just can't charge at another human with a bayonet! I was injured badly .Luckily, my superiors are understanding guys. After finding out my problem with conscience, they arrange for a weak guy to fight
    with me.This way, both of us won't be injured. And after my basic training, I requested for a service vocation,
    like clerks,etc..
    But nope. Service vocations are only for those with PES 3 and below (those with weaker physique).I am PES 1.
    Cannot escape from a combat vocation. But they arrange me to be a combat medic. Still have to carry a rifle
    but my job is to help those injured. Saving lifes..

Unbelievers are able to tolerate other faiths. But JWs who claimed to be God's people can't...JWs have no
    feeling for others.To me, the way they act is more similar to the pharisees in JEsus day than Christ's followers.

In those 2 years out, occassionally I do peep into XJW sites. But I often find them very critical on the DF
    issue. I don't understand why. I reasoned:" JW is a chrsitian religion. Paul told them to remove the wicked from among them. obey."
    But then I heard of wife shunning husbands,parents shunning children.

I began to sense something wrong. But I still did not post at their forums as my inner voice still warning me
    that they are apostates.

It was only 3 wks ago, I ran into a problem. I need to replace my dad as a spiritist. I need to be possessed
    by spirits! I don't like the idea of having demons controlling me!
    Who to turn to? I can't turn to my non-JW friends for advice. They won't understnd my worry. I know very well
    what the JWs will say. Having no choice, I turn to XJWs.

I met with much criticism and skeptism over here. But I managed to get some good advice from awakened and
    darkuncle who PM me.

Now on the matter of DF. I posted a question on the scriptural basis of DF. jwfact PM me a link to read.And
    it turn out to be enlightening! They have a detailed study on the subject.Jw has a scriptural basis for DF. But their criteria for DF is unscriptural.
    Show me where in the scriptures did they base their right to DF people having doubts, receiving or allowing
    their love ones to receive blood, smoking, etc...?

The way they treat thosed removed. Is it in harmony with what Paul said at 2 Thessalonians 3:15 “And yet do
    not be considering him as an enemy, but continue admonishing him as a brother.”

Now Aleman, many here were in the org for a long time. Some have even pioneered, served at Bethel for many
    years. And imagine their disappointment and frustration when they find out that it is not the truth!
    They begin to hate god, hate the Bible and every promises in the Bible.

I know of a XJW here locally. Staying all by himself suffering from depression. His wife and children left him.
    Why? All because of the WT prophecy of 1975! He sold everything he have, did not send his children to school.
    Waiting for the end to come in 1975!He now hate Jehovah, the Bible and everything that has to do with religion.

People here also have loved and worshiped Jehovah, defending and preaching his word in the past.
    What do they get in return? Broken families, losing loved ones because of refusing blood transfusion and the
    knowledge that what they have previously believed to be the truth turns out to be the lie.

Some of them are just venting their frustrations here. Just move on if you don't agree. You claimed to be
    christ' follower and a witness of jehovah, BEHAVE AS ONE!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Must have been a recent full moon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit