Can you say SATAN?!?!

by Uzzah 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    YOU ARE A SWINE!!!

Yet, you keep coming back for more. You like what you see, yet you are feeling guilty so you are attacking us to ease your conscience. Examine yourself, please. If you don't like this forum, then get the fuck out of it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

"Since he is the Pharoh of the earth. & if you look upon his face you were killed"
    Thats why a lot of you "aint" looking for him---some of the old teaching of the WT remains

Now what is this with Aleman,?????,,,Where the heck is a security guard when you need him to do an ousting job??? Oh guess he is hanging out with the horses

• eclipse
    eclipse

Why do I keep thowing pearls to a bunch of dirty, worldly, selfish pigs like you!

-Aleman

Awww, and here I thought at least ONE JW apologist would bring forth an well thought out argument, without the insults and the putdowns and the attacks. Not one JW yet has made a decent argument for their beliefs without insulting and belittling other posters here. I guess it is not possible to defend your faith without putting down anyone who disagrees with you. SAD. It says alot about your religion, and how you are taught to treat other humand beings, Aleman.

• BFD
    BFD

What stilla said.

BFD

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Thank you, clipsy!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

My thoughts on Satan by Big Willy

It's kind of a modified mixture of Uzzah and Eclipse's. Like Uzzah, I believe that God and Satan are related to the human capacity for good and evil. However, I don't believe that either is a real or valid entity. I believe they are a means to explain the good and evil in humans while negating personal responsibility. It's much harder to come to grips with the fact that each individual is capable of evil than it is to point the finger at some supernatural cause. While I'm not 100% athiest and haven't decided my stance on God, I definitely do not believe in the Christian Satan and have no fear of a supernatural evil being.

• Aleman
    Aleman

I say it as I see it (or in this case read it). Believe or don't believe in a spiritual side of life. The only true theory comes from India where they are able to get to a metaphisical plane while meditating. To this they can find an inter-peace and tranquility in their spiritual side.

There is also the matter of the feelings one has, I don't know exactly the feeling you may be having by just looking at you, but you have them. And because I know you have feelings, I try to maintain a certin amount of respect so as to not hurt your feelings.

Satan is real even if you don't see him. Jehovah is real too.

I guess only those with true intrest in spiritual awareness will get what I said. All others are only reading this and dead spiritualy while citizising and trying to find faults or holes everywhere.

-Aleman

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Satan is real even if you don't see him. Jehovah is real too.

There are probably many spritually "aware" people here that would like very much to see evidence to back support those statements.

To declare something to be true, does not make it so.

Agreed?

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I agree with ya nvr (big suprise I'm sure). Blind belief or fitting experiences to "prophecies" really proves nothing more than the indivuals' desire to believe. One can provide just as excellent of an argument for Greek or Roman mythological dieties as one can for the Christian version. And as you said, just saying something does not make it true.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    only those with true intrest in spiritual awareness will get what I said

I'm not sure which is worse, a blind follower feeling that they are in a position to judge another's spritual interest level, or that said blind follower sincerely believes that they are actually thinking critically.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit