What would JW's say to themselves if you showed up at a meeting?

by JH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If I showed up at a meeting, they would say to themselves, "I give him a month, and he will be gone again"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If I managed to drag myself to a meeting, it would be for the 1st public talk of a guy
    who has remained friendly and not questioning or dumping on me. I am sure I won't
    even go for that, but if I did, they would say, "It's great to see Bro. OTWO. Let's love
    bomb him to make him feel that this is where he belongs."

I say this because the local members are not evil. They think they are in the right
    religion, and they want me to be there, too. The members are not aware of any
    deep-seated problems. The gossip will start when I don't come back. "Well, he wasn't
    able to let go of his problems."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I know of one family that would think "Now is our one and only chance to recapture him. Let's seize him, make him as one of us, and that way he will never ever be able to miss another meeting or blow off field circus again."

Yes, the "head" of that family is a hounder, and they are all pioneers.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Who the heck is that? (it's been 24 years)

nj

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

YIKES, ought OH Scobby. I see people leave grocery stores and other public places when they run into me, they would probably have the elders ask me my intentions and keep a close eye on me.

abr

• oompa
    oompa

HaHaHa...look at oompa...he must think it's the memorial all ready!........oompa

• Sirona
    Sirona

OH NO! There is that APOSTATE! Kids, come here, don't speak to that woman!

Elders? Where are you? JC please?!

Sirona (not DF or DA but the local "apostate")

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

" I see dead people!!"

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

"There's B & J! I wonder if they have guns. . ."

• JH
    JH

Look ! he is sitting in the back, he must be guilty of something...

And if I sit in the front, they will think, how dare he sit in the front after missing so many years of meetings. He is disrespectful to the entire congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit