On ...

by compound complex 30 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

On Being Discarded by the Love of Your Life

On Getting on With Your Life

On Going Downhill (physically, emotionally, or while taking a walk)

On Dieting

On Being a Princess

On Celibacy

On Not Sweating the Small Stuff

On True Friends Whom You May Never Meet in Person

On ... (other topic)

On Quality of JWD Posts

On Quantity of JWD Posts

Dear Friends,

Would you kindly elaborate on any of the above?

Many thanks!

CoCo Wants Input

• Clam
    Clam

On Being Discarded by the Love of Your Life

On Being a Princess

Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before one turns into your Prince. Failure is often a necessary part of success.

• snowbird
    snowbird

On Celibacy

Not difficult - after all, we were born celibate.

Sylvia

• Gopher
    Gopher
    On Not Sweating the Small Stuff

This is a real key to staying sane. It usually only comes with plenty of life experience, so you can discern what is crucial and what is trivial.

It's the key to staying focused and doing a good job (in whatever your endeavor is). Unless your job is made up of small stuff, like accounting. Then you'd better sweat it.

• fifi40
    fifi40

On going down a hill (literally)........dont keep your dog on a short lead......otherwise they may cause you to slip on the mud, as they jerk forward to sniff at something.......causing you to go arse over tit in the mud.....

Fifi of the I just took the dog out; and slipped down a bank class

• changeling
    changeling

You'll have to ask John Doe about bieng a princess... as for the rest, I have some tidbits to contribute, I'll come back here tonight when I have more time and fill you in...

Love ya,

changeling

• restrangled
    restrangled

On...sweating the small stuff:

Thats easy, but how to stop sweating in the throws of menapause?

r.

• flipper
    flipper

CoCo my friend, how are you ? Input you request, so input you shall have buddy ! here we go !

Being Discarded By the Love of Your Life - If she discarde you or me, she really was not the love of your life or she would not have discarded you or me . There are other, better female fish in the sea to choose from, believe me !

Getting On with Your Life- Stay busy in a positive way ! Give to others emotionally, mentally, quality time, help them reason out their problems, and it will help you cope with yours too !

Going Downhill- Physically try to eat healthy foods, fish, salads, greens, etc. Emotionally- do happy activities, hobbies you enjoy, be around positive people !

On Dieting- Watch how much you eat !

On Being a Princess ? - Uh, no comment on that one ! I'm married to a person I consider a princess. Best I could come up with!

On Celibacy- No thanks ! Done that, been there a little. Don't like it ! I try to avoid it !

Not Sweating the Small Stuff- Hey man. There will be something coming up every day, it's called life. Good and bad stuff. Try to dwell on the good, and roll with the bad stuff. $hit happens at times. But, remember think positive !

True Friends you May Never Meet in Person- Be respectful and treat them as good and the same as friends you have met in person ! They are just as valuable ! Just probably seperated by miles, that's all !

Quality of JW posts- I think alot of posters have great quality in their posts ! Including yours too CoCo !

Quantity of JW posts- Some people have more time to post than others !

Hope this helps you CoCo. Just my opinions in life, not etched in stone for everyone. But it helps me, and it's how I roll ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

On Being Discarded by the Love of Your Life. Time heals lots of it.

On Getting on With Your Life. One day at a time, one step at a time. Step over the bodies. Advance in the direction of your goals or dreams.

On Going Downhill (physically, emotionally, or while taking a walk). Physically, try to get to the gym. Eat small portions of low fat food with lots of fiber.

Emotionally, Keep I over E Intelligence over Emotion whe making a decision. Or get some paxil, or prozac. Or be tough.

While taking a walk going down hill. Walk dont run.

On Dieting. For some people its a way of life. Really everybodies on a diet, some diets are better than others. It's simple math, but takes perseverance. If your goal is to weigh 150 lbs. You multiply 150 x 10= 1500 calories. Thats how many calories you can eat a day. If your 20 to 30 lbs overweight and you do that for 3 to 6 months, you should hit your target.

180lbs x 10= 1800 200lbs x10 =2000 etc. 120 lbs x10 =1200

On Being a Princess I dont know anything about that.

On Celibacy. I dont know anything about that.

On Not Sweating the Small Stuff. Some people will say its all small stuff.

Others say the devils in the details. Details tend to be small.

On True Friends Whom You May Never Meet in Person. I think in life a person is lucky to have 1 or 2 true friends. But many have lots of acquaintences.

True friends you never meet in person. Is this a riddle. That would be God. I say if he exist and he's your true friend, you wouldnt be asking these questions.

Others would say that, he is refining you and that's why you are asking the questions, so you can grow.

On ... (other topic) When I have a good day, I think I am recovered and over the JW experience.

When I have a bad day, all reasons why, in my head point to the Wactower Society. Even after 24 years.

On Quality of JWD Posts. Some are better than others. It's like watching tv. Dont read or comment on the ones that dont float your boat.

On Quantity of JWD Posts Some times theres more than others. Last Thursday night, I noticed there were few new post. It ran through my head that eveybody was at the Thursday night meeting. I hope I was wrong.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Friends, for the great "ON" thoughts!

On being glad:

I found JWD.

I have a wonderful salmon from Alaska in the oven.

I pay my bills early.

My students like me.

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit