Most evil being on earth?

by Salivating Dog 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• delilah
    delilah

George W. Bush.......or Delilah's mother in law.

LMAO, Mary.....you know it...my m/i/l is in coo-hoots with old Lucifer himself, and she thinks she's got her place in Paradise already written in stone....lol

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

Perhap the mods should have asked me to simply delete The David Christopher account.(as I would if I knew how) so that i may use my new Cherokee name.

If I was trying to hide something, would I have admitted I had changed my name?

It has been so long since I have used the David Christopher account, I do not remember the email addy or the password....so i thought it easier to just create a new one.

Is that worth banishing me over without trying diplomacy first?

Do you not have any reasoning skills?

I know you can kill and delete accounts to solve problems or silence someone...why don't you try investigating before you kill or delete someone?

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

How about you give me the David Christopher account details...and I will change the name and picture to my current one.

Is that legal to do on here your honor?

• Clam
    Clam

Maybe you could ask them to delete David Christopher and Bad Dog and then come back as Salivating_Dog, or if they can ressurect Salivating Dog? There must be some way so that everyone's happy. Try PMing a mod.

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

Is Ozzy still a mod?

• Clam
    Clam

Yes

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

How can I find him? I always liked that Aussie.

• Clam
    Clam

Look him up in the Member Directory . . .ozziepost

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

WTWizard, Our elected officials in Congress are controlled by the president(Who now happens to be my Cousin) who gets to see ALL the intelligence reports..and releases what he wants to Congress and the Public. Would he release reports or intel that cast any doubt into his proposals to them, and for them to consider and use as ammunition to thwart his plans and proposals?

Do you not think that someone has figured out if they own all your choices for president in advance...They are going to stay in control of you and Congress by controlling the intelligence you recieve?

NAFTA is an excellent example. Yes it was a intitial hundred dollar bill...but it turned into dogpoo at midnight. How?

It opened foriegn markets for our products yes. But it also opened us up to foriegn competition as well. They copy and improve out products, then mass produce them cheaper then we can compete with, by paying their workers slave labors. Now our "customers" have become our competition, and are stealing our customers from us. And the only way we can compete, is to work for slave labors too, and starve to death in our expensive economy.

Was that intel given to us and congress before it was approved and appluaded?

It benefited someone...and it was not us.

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

Thank you Clam...I will do so right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit