Most evil being on earth?

by Salivating Dog 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

If a person accepts and admits to being the most evil being on this earth. Can he ever be proven to be a self righteous hypocrite? Or is he just a evil sinner? If you accuse him of wrongdoing...whats the point? He already admitted to being the most evil.

Is he restrained in any way to maintain a image in public....and not able to do whatever he chooses in public,t sneaking off to fufill his desires in private.

Would you depend on this man to provide your intelligence information to you, on which to base your decisions..without checking it out for yourself?

Or would require him to claim to be the most holy...before you would accept the intelligence he provided without checking into it yourself?

Who would you trust more?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hiya! I just wanted to say WELCOME to the board! I'm too sleepy to answer all of your questions, they are making my head spin, but if this is an answer to any of it... I think Lucifer has a bad rap that is undeserved. I know that bears explaining but I'm dead tired and leaving it at that for now.

But hello! Welcome!

Cheers,
    Baba

• 5go
    5go

That would currently be Dick Cheney.alt

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Dick is Mother Theresa compared to me!

I am the most evil sinner of them all. But, I can never be a self-righteous hypocrite fessing up to that, and maintaining it.

By the way Baba, Salivating Dog is my Chickamauga Cherokee name.

I have been on here for quite a while under my birth name David Christopher.

I just wanted to start using my earned name for a change.

Ever met a Christian Cherokee hybrid?

I am, and always want to remain a warrior and hunter,,,I do not want to be a fat lazy chief. But I just can't figure out how to make them stop starving and weakening me so they can keep me under their control with minimum effort on their part....and then beating me when i cannot hunt as good as I can when I get some of the food I provide them.

Heres a little addition problem I think you may have fun solving.

2+2+__+__=___

See if you can solve it without all the facts...I will keep the two missing numbers secret to DEMONstrate what happens when you make a judgment or decision without having ALL the intelligence in......and when you get it all in...what happens if you do not verify it is true for yourself and do your OWN research.

I would treat the intelligence I just provided like you were getting it from the Devil himself....but the intelligence CNN and the Watchtower provide as the gospel truth.

Enjoy.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

My ex wife

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Not even close to me.

I am so evil..if I ever went to chuch or KH, if I opened my mouth, fire would shoot out and burn the joint down.....They are much too holy and good for me...i could never maintain and hold myself to the same standards they teach and forget when they leave.

I used to be known as The Dragon on here too.

I am a firebreathing serpent, when I look in the mirror.

But my Great great great Granddaddy Chief Dragging Canoe already earned that nickname from his enemies and opposers, and I do not want to disrespect or copy him, nor steal his nickname.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Saliv,

I am unclear as to what you mean by:

I am, and always want to remain a warrior and hunter,,,I do not want to be a fat lazy chief. But I just can't figure out how to make them stop starving and weakening me so they can keep me under their control with minimum effort on their part....and then beating me when i cannot hunt as good as I can when I get some of the food I provide them.

It seems to be some sort of riddle, do you wish to explain or are we to guess?

• Magick
    Magick

this is a guess based on nothing. plus i'm SUPER sleepy.

sometimes when we don't eat the right things for our brain...it somehow fails us. there is even proof that lack of certain nutrients can cause things like schizophrenia and a tendency toward perversion and violent behavior. Dr. Russell Blaylock has done a lot of work on this.

stress, toxins, allergies and poor nutrition can cause adhd, suicidal behavior, depression, manic depression, schizophrenia, violent behavior, aggression. Excessive sugar, caffeine and alcohol worsens these conditions.

Salivating Dog the Chickamauga Cherokee is no different.

My guess, is if David would seek counseling with cognitive behavioral therapy along with building up his self-esteem. This in turn could lead him to value his life and instead of exhibiting self-deprecating behavior, he could try to improve his standard of physical and thus mental health.

People who have low self esteem generally don't care about health and nutrition. They see life as of little value especially their own. This leads to anger, resentment, violence and a death wish.

Take it from someone who cares....who's on the slippery slope into mental illness. It can be reversed. Please seek emotional support and counseling and do research on mental health and brain function.

speaking of brain functioning...mine isn't...

night.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Have you ever seen a chief who insisted to hunt for himself or his people? Hunting to me is solving problems, working, and gathering intelligence.

Most chiefs do not do this themselves...they depend on their warriors and hunters to provide this for them..but to remain superior and in control of them...the chief will regulate their food supply (intelligence) to keep them weak and dependant upon the chief to feed them.

The Chief will take the food(intelligence) you bring them...then feed you the leftovers they do not want.

If I provide you with intelligence you depend on to make critical decisions, and you do not check it out yourself...you are going to do what the intelligence points to as the right course of action.

Do you think I would provide you with intelligence that would cast doubts into my proposals? Or would I only give you the intelligence that points to doing what I really want?

This is how my cousin Curious George, fools and controls Congress and the people.

He buries any intelligence that casts any doubts into his proposals...and leaks or releases the intelligence that supports his plans.

Lets put Iraq and Iran in poker terms:

Would you play against me, and when you want to bluff or reel me in..allow me to send a weapons inspector around the table to find out what is in your hand, and report back to me, before I call or fold?

If you say yes...I would like to give you some free poker lessons...just bring your ante, entire bank, and superior skill to the table.

Heres another: We are playing poker,,and I look over the table at you, and tell you: "I have a royal flush, and I am ALL in." What are you going to do? What are your choices? (with no weapons inspectors to assist you of course)

Curious George gives you this information to solve problems 2+2+__+__=___ and tells you the answer is 4.

And only a fool would try to refute this without the missing numbers to back them up.

That is of course assuming that his intelligence agencies are not manipulating him by not providing accurate or complete intelligence. He would never know if they were anyway...he is too much of a coward to put himself in any danger to verify it for himself.

Religion works the same way.

Do you think they would provide you with the numbers in the blanks, if they want you to continue to belive the answer is 4 like they claim, and as they do?

It would be their worst nightmare for those two numbers in the blanks to surface, if they are unprepared or unable to mount a defense.

You are going to have highly repected leaders and teachers like the emperor who had no clothes on.

And on that day you will see them for what they and their intentions really ARE!

They will beg for the mountains to cover them and their guilt.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Just for the record magic....I don't know who is providing you this intellignce you are trying to use to discredit what I am saying..

But I sleep well, and work out everyday..(except on my rest days) 3 on 1 off is my schedule.

And I have no desire to consider myself self-righteous like you.

I would not kill or harm anyone physically...that would be admitting they were that big of a threat to me and frightened me...You will never earn that honor from me sir.

I am NOT Barney Fife.

But i will get creative and humilate you in front of everyone, when you least expect it and are defenseless...to such a degree you will beg for an honorable death, which I cannot and will not give you......if that is what it is going to take to stop you from endangering yourself and others.

Or you can tap out before your name comes up on my shit list..and spare yourself.

If you agree with me....join me.

If you do not, or want to stop me....man your battle stations right NOW...and call for some serious backup Barney!

I don't have guns for balls, nor dollars for brains.

And have a excellent report by QUALIFIED, EDUCATED mental health experts. (I seen this angle of attack coming a long time ago honey.)

You are not going to dare question their judgemnet and opinion are you?

That takes balls son.

Perhaps you need to send your wife in first to make sure it is safe to do so little girl. LOL!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit