Hypothetical right and wrong scenerio.

by Salivating Dog 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It is true that if you give the instructor th erespect you consider all humans deserve then you will approach him first and risk your neck.

Not risking your neck and attempting to undermine/destroy the instructor whom may be has good and sincere reason for what you see may be a pressumption on your part. Maybe you are not as insightful as you imagine yourself to be and ironically the instructor seems to have elevated you to a position where you have a privelaged perspective that the instructor is fully aware of. Maybe not?

We are in a society which readily judges and condemns with little analytical observation and much less inclusion of the individual about whom the judgements are being formed. This is ironical when one considers that humans, who have, potentially, the greatest capacity for communication and resolution of all species on Earth, completely abandon them at the slightest hint of suspicion respecting any individual, thereby perpetuating a sequence of events guaranteed to be counter productive unless their initial guesswork was per chance correct. And on realising any mistakes, it is gawkingly unsurprising how readily back doors are used and justified reasoning rubber stamped. Chivalry is dead and burried! And the one with the shovel is on vacation!

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

If you were the Instructor..what opinion would you have of your aide, if he bowed to your threats and pressure and allowed injustice he percieved to continue without opposition?

What emotion would you have, if he informed you his Rebel flag, The Star and Bars will continue to fly or burn as long he is capable of coinscience thought. Or he was given a logical explanation for this opposite teaching and behavior, and not just threats.

I know full well the Instructor has a MUCH bigger and MUCH more frightning gun then the class.

But until I understand the deception, and can justify it as right,,,,,,

The Stars and Bars will fly.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im having trouble understanding your whole analogy. What are you trying to get at? I take it you are not really in a Law Enforcement Academy, but this is some kind of religious issue you are having?

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

If the instructor must kill, torture, or threaten his aide to silence him.....isn't that admitting the aide's power and honoring him as such?

Would you pull a gun and threaten a 8 year old little girl who threatened your authority. Would you need a gun to silence her and her accusations?

What would the crowd watching on be thinking about you?

I would be thinking you were a Barney Fife coward who had no defense and no other way out of his humilation other than killing the little girl humilating you..

He loses either way imo.

Like the emperor has no clothes on story...except the emperor orders his men to kill the little boy who pointed out the obvious to crowd watching.

Would the town go back to complimenting his golden robe then....or keep laughing at his public nakedness?

LOL

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Junction Guy

I do not depend or rely on any religion or religous leaders to provide the intelligence I use to make my decisions. I hunt for myself.

I do not like self righteous hypocrites trying to define right and wrong for me,.

Besides they are too holy, and run from my evil presence anyway.

I am ok with being the most evil sinner on the earth.....there is alot of freedom in honesty.

Prove my wrongdoing...and you only prove what I admitted to from jump street.

Jesus came to save evil sinners like me, and humilate hypocrites..especially self righteous ones.

But i do not think He would EVER give them the honor of having to kill or harm the fools to punish and humilate them..they have dishonored themselves for Him, all He has to do is make their folly public.

That way He can entertain Himself and us...at THEIR expense, just as they have done to Him and us.

That is justice imo.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

Is there anyone who does not think they have entertained themselves at our's and God's expense?

Or is that a gimme?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Salivating Dog, Im no religious leader, I just prefer for people to speak up and say what they mean instead of giving the run around. I was having trouble understanding your analogy, I wasnt criticisizing you because of your beliefs.

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

Sorry for the delay answering JG...my password would not work for some odd reason.

For the record I am NOT a religious leader. I am a hunter. I am sharing the "game" with you I found. With explicit instructions that YOU check into it, and make sure it correct, before accepting it as truth or fact. Religious leaders do not do that.

I gather my own intelligence, than share it with everyone for free. Because I know there could be angles I could be missing, and you may find.

That way we all get smarter and wiser.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

W T F ?

• Bad Dog
    Bad Dog

Hopefully you will share your "game" with me for free too...as I am a man of little means,

If I check into it, and verify it as true, I will accept it as the truth.

If I check into it, and verify it to be incomplete or untrue, I will inform you of that too. So that you may inform everyone else before they accidently get misled.

You know it is kinda funny...imagine al religions build their foundations on the premise that Satan was wrong and evil, and praying for his destruction...when all he was trying to do was the right thing. What is going happen to their mighty foundations when the truth comes out?

God has the freedom to do wrong to someone if He chooses, or knows it to be in their best interest.

Question is, who has the balls to call it out when He does?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit