Hypothetical right and wrong scenerio.

by Salivating Dog 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

If a gifted student graduates top of his law enforcement and ethics class....and is invited by the instructor to remain on as his aide. What if his instructor starts doing exactly what he adamantly taught the aide was dead wrong to the next class?

Does the aide speak up and point out his teacher's hypocrisy and crime...in front of the entire class if nessesary?

Or does he remain silent and let the instructor break his own rules and abuse the next class of greenhorns without them even realizing it?

If he does speak up...his risks personal danger as his instuctor is a very powerful man who can destroy and torture him for all eternity for his betrayal. And the instructor also turns the class he is protecting against him...and they pray for his eternal torture as well....as well as blame him for everything bad they do, and the bad that happens to him.

Should the aide surrender?

What would you do as the aide?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I would talk to him privately, give him a chance to explain. Putting people on the spot rarely helps either party.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

What if the instructor tells him to keep his mouth shut or else is the explanation?

How can the aide be of any use in first place supporting and helping to teach what he knows to be wrong to the class.

Would you want a convict helping and teaching ethics in a law enforment class?

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Leave or confront the instructor, but either way, have proof of the wrong and of what is taught as "right".

• John Doe
    John Doe

If that were his answer, I'd probably go to his superiors--don't think I'd confront him in class. The superiors should be in a position to handle the situation. Teachers need to have a certain amount of respect, and openly calling him out would diminish that respect. If going to his superiors didn't fix the situation, then I'd probably quit. No one should teach something they don't believe. One caveat however--you'd need to make absolutely sure you were understanding the situation correctly.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

It gets a little more complicated than that.

The Instructor does not have a superior...He is the Absolute Authority.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

If I was sure of what I perceived I would mention it and probably get tortured for all eternity coz I am pathetic that way though I rarely do the hypo part unless pushed to the limits of human endurance which I never contemplate until it occurs - some people push you there. You are on the first step by the sounds of things. Wait until someone takes you high up and hangs you over trhe edge and then ask yourself the same question. There are limited options open to you then - hypothetically of course!

I need a woman so that I can be a hero and get a right scenario!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I find that hypothetical to be highly unlikely. We're nearly all accountable to someone. If, however, your case were to happen, then I would quit, no questions about it.

• erynw
    erynw

I'm thinking this is not so hypothetical

Superior is ultimate authority = god

aide = JW

teaching wrong material = jw crap

I think we're being led down a path here.

• Salivating Dog
    Salivating Dog

No actually the aide is Satan.

And quitting would be a VERY cowardly, selfish thing for him to do. Should he just leave and let his Instructor have his way with his class of innocent students?

If he did....he would have never graduated top of his ethics and law enforcement class in the first place.

Could Barney Fife control, or intimidate Andy Griffith into doing what he wanted?

We seem to have an abundance of Barney Fife's running around trying to play Andy Griffith today...but no real Andy Griffith to control them and keep them in check.

Actually, if you and those who teach you knew right from wrong like you think you do....you may agree with, and find that Satan and Jesus were right. And you teachers are now wrong.

So when you realize what just happened, you become the aide...and your teachers become the Instructor...do you remain silent and protect your safety and life...or do you speak up and warn the innocent class who blindly obey YOUR instructor(s).?????

Will you first approach your instructor in private, and point out the error of his ways to him? Or just expose him and his deeds in front of the entire class, before he can mount a defense?

Welcome to my world buddy(s)!

)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit