"New Light" Not Waking People Up !!!

by AlphaOmega 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

The Oracle... Thank you... I guess that is what I am trying to do, but it came across here as me jumping up and down sounding like a screaming apostate foaming at the mouth
    I'll pursue the "what do you think" line a bit more.

You're welcome!

Keep up the great work!

People deserve a chance to wake up and learn the real truth!

Peace bro,

The Oracle

• flipper
    flipper

The new light they have about the annointed going on and on makes no sense and does not bail them out. The number of annointed partaking of the emblems each year is always going to go up or stay about the same because of all the wack jobs who keep partaking who think they want to be kings and priests with christ during the 1,000 years ! Someone needs to give the governing body some new light and employ more staff circuit overseers/ psychologists to visit congregations and monitor the partaking actions that go on! Maybe all the witnesses will be raptured to heaven, and we won't have to listen to the droning on anymore ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

AGGGggghhhhh!!! Oompa... you pegged it, I'm afraid... "planting a seed in a vacuum"!!! Man oh man that describes what I have been feeling lately perfectly.

But... may I add to that... the seed may have been sucked into a vacuum, but at some point in the future, someone is going to empty the vacuum canister... and you never know then where that seed might fall.

I can't believe I'm twisting this around to be hopeful again... but you know something... I have seen too many "miracles" in my life to think an old seed will never sprout.

Cheers, Hon
    Baba

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Maybe all the witnesses will be raptured to heaven, and we won't have to listen to the droning on anymore !

Heck no! I don't want a bunch of JWs irritating me up in Heaven.

• bobld
    bobld

AlphaOmega said 'I have absolutely no idea how to get through to some people" I know you meant brain washed wacko R&F.Look when the 1914 generation was in vogue these brainless people said the GB/FDS used the Bible to explain this prophesy.When they changed the Bible prophesy(1914 generation) the whipmasters C.O./D.O. said at CA/SAD/DC.Do you question the faithful slave providing proper food at the proper time?If you do, you are questioning God himself.Now we don't want to question God do we,of course not.These wee brain people accept what ever shit comes down the pipe from these assholes in N.Y.H.Q'S.You have no chance of getting through these wee brain people.Maybe with a brain transplant.

Bob

• ush419
    ush419

The call of revilee for me was when I realized that other people and religions couldn't always be wrong and the Witnesses always right, the odds just don't cover it. When voicing concerns was always told to wait on Jehover, and when I asked why when I believe something to be not right I have to wait on God. Just how was "God" goling to get back to me. Not in the Watchtower because that was putting out what I thought to be wrong. So then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started to really do some research on my own. I started looking jehovah witness sites on the web and initially had to agree with the society some of the people there were obviously trying to raise doubts while lying through their teeth. (for instance; one poster on a web site mentioned having to deal with the elders, being a pioneer and not liking having to step down from being a ministerial servant for a minor discrepancy, then "she" said she was pissed at the society). Well right off I knew that females were never appointed as MS's so it seemed at first that the Society was right about the internet, howeveer, further investigation began to show me (light getting brighter here) than the society was in fact wrong and had at times (when their mouth moved) lied about events. Hello bugle calling!!!!!1 time go get up make up the rack and get moving out of the way of danger. (meaning snoozing at the meeting and not giving a damn about who seen you).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit