Why doesnt this administration stop the flow of immigrants to US?

by jaguarbass 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - An epic drought in Georgia threatens the water supply for millions. Florida doesn't have nearly enough water for its expected population boom. The Great Lakes are shrinking. Upstate New York's reservoirs have dropped to record lows. And in the West, the Sierra Nevada snowpack is melting faster each year.

Across America, the picture is critically clear - the nation's freshwater supplies can no longer quench its thirst.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I Dunno, Cheap labor?

Destroy the Middle Class?

Turn everyone except the super wealthy into wage slaves?

BA- Jus' guessin'

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/080807/illegal-immigrant.gif

• abbagail
    abbagail

A WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS, that's the "real" New World Order and United Nations agenda, economically and literally, starting with the NORTH AMERICAN UNION (Mexico, USA, Canada).

And ditto everything Bro. Apostate said, too.
    /ag

• yknot
    yknot

Google "amero"

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Illegal immigration is such a divided issue even within the republican and democrat parties. Our president seems to side ith the illegals on this issue, and many republicans are ticked because of this.

ditto the Amero and New World Order comments too!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I don't know if it's exactly the same there, but here in canada, immigrants need to be brought in to support the social security system. We aren't having enough kids.

S

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Cheap lettuce?

That one world order theory makes sense too.

Wait, how can we run out of water if the ice caps are melting too fast?

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Wait, how can we run out of water if the ice caps are melting too fast?

Just a thought here -- increasing the volume of the oceans won't solve any FRESH water shortage, as the oceans contain plenty of undrinkable salt water.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I don't think the president sides with the illegal immigrants so much as sides with the people profiting off of the cheap labor.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I want thier votes!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit