According to Firpo Carr (JW Ph.D) Bible Says Black Men More "Endowed"

by Justitia Themis 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

http://firpocarr.com/_wsn/page5.html

The Bible and Black Male Sexuality (Does Size Really Matter?) By Firpo W. Carr, Ph.D. Los Angeles Sentinel Newspaper (October 25 - 31, 2007) It has been rumored from time immemorial that when it comes to genitalia, Black men are generally more endowed than are men of other races. The behavior (or more accurately, misbehavior) of some White slave owners would suggest the veracity of such a conclusion given that, being insanely jealous of them, White slave owners not only brutalized or killed generously endowed male slaves they didn’t like, they also castrated them. The wives of these slave owners, as well as other female friends and relatives, didn’t help matters by craving the sexual attention of slave men. To this very day there are tales among White women, Black women, Asian women, Latinas and others that “once you’ve had Black, you never go back.” In plain English, they’re saying that once you’ve been with a well-endowed Black man, it’s highly unlikely that you’d ever be sexually satisfied in the same way by a man of another race. Intriguingly, this thought is not a new one. The Bible notes that ancient women of Israel and Judah who were of easy virtue shared the same sentiments as do their 21 st -century counterparts. In fact, several religiously diverse translations of the Bible bare this out. All are popular conservative versions that are at the same time literal translations. Note how they render a very revealing verse found in the book of Ezekiel. (1) “And you went prostituting yourself to the sons of Egypt, your neighbors great of flesh, and you continued making your prostitution abound in order to offend me.” (Ezekiel 16:26; New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures) In committing spiritual adultery the nation of Israel, considered by Jehovah to be his symbolic wife, worshiped idol gods and trusted in foreign nations instead of her Husbandly Owner. The symbolisms were reality based. Therefore, “the sons of Egypt” (or, Africans) were literally “great of flesh.” A footnote in the New World Translation says this refers to “the genital organ.” Bluntly stated, it literally translates into this clause: ‘the African who has a great-sized genital organ.’ Yes, Black Africans had such a reputation of sexual prowess that God saw to it that Ezekiel, under inspiration, documented this fact as an aside. Other versions of the Bible also have rather illuminating translations. (2) “You have played the harlot with your neighbors, the sensual Egyptians; over and over you have done it.” (Ezekiel 16:26; The Bible: A New Translation, by James Moffatt) This Protestant translation leaves no doubt that African men were indeed “sensual.” Insofar as sex with these super “sensual” Black men was concerned, Jewish women were told by God, “over and over you have done it” with the Africans. A somewhat graphic description of this scenario is not confined to the two Protestant translations above. (3) “You have lain down for those big-membered neighbors, the Egyptians” says The Jerusalem Bible at Ezekiel 16:26. This well-known Catholic translation leaves little to the imagination. Again, these Black Africans from Egypt were “big-membered” when compared to men of other races. The Israelite women knew this all too well for they had “lain down” with them. Be that as it may, it gets even more interesting. According to this same translation, The Jerusalem Bible, Ezekiel 23:3 exposes Jewish women saying that it was in Africa that “their nipples were handled…[and that] their virgin breast were first fondled” by Black men. (I’m guessing they didn’t teach you this in Sunday school….Just a guess.) And to top things off, the New World Translation renders Ezekiel 23:19, 20 as follows: “And she kept multiplying her acts of prostitution to the point of calling to mind the days of her youth, when she prostituted herself in the land of Egypt. And she kept lusting in the style of concubines belonging to those whose fleshly member is as the fleshly member of male asses and whose genital organ is as the genital organ of male horses.” All-righty-then! The New English Bible, another Protestant translation, is even more descriptive. It says of symbolic Jerusalem: “She was infatuated with their [Black] male prostitutes, whose members were like those of asses and whose seed came in floods like that of horses.” (Ezekiel 23:20) All-righty-then! Not to be outdone, the Catholic Jerusalem Bible translates this text as follows: “She had been infatuated by profligates big-membered as donkeys, ejaculating as violently as stallions.” (Ezekiel 23:20) (My eyes dun seen da gloray of da comin’ of da Lawd!) Okaaaaay. Well, I think we get the point. Apparently when it comes to genitalia, all men are not created equal. So, does size really matter? To some women it does. However, I like to think that to the more spiritual ones true love matters more. After all, how many Black women have encountered Black men who were great in bed, but who were woefully lacking in other areas? Whatever the case, the Bible isn’t prudish on matters of sex. So, the next time you hear someone say that Black men have it going on in the bedroom, surprise them by saying, “You know, that’s in the Bible baby!” …Amen. http://stirinc.org/home.html

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Damn, I really shouldn't have read that!

Did I mention that I left my husband 2 months ago?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Firpo Carr is an attention-whoring JW-apologizing weirdo. Did I mention he loves attention? And that he says weird things constantly? It's not surprising that he quotes and repeats age-old stereotypes found in the Bible.

The author of "A History of Jehovah's Witnesses from a Black American Perspective" and "Are Gays Really 'Gay?'" strikes again.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Do you remember him jostling for camera time during the Michael Jackson trial?

• JK666
    JK666

I have small hands and small feet. Don't ask any more questions!

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well, I think we get the point. Apparently when it comes to genitalia, all men are not created equal. So, does size really matter? To some women it does. However, I like to think that to the more spiritual ones true love matters more.

Heh heh, that's what they telllllllll him. Hahaha. This is hilarious. And of which race is the author? Just curious. I suppose it's only fair that some men obsess over size. Women get so much flack over cup size and backside width, etc and some (not me) starve themselves over it and have implants, etc.. Something's gotta give somewhere to balance it all out. Ya know?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh my lands...there he goes again...lol.

I don't think he is currently a JW, could be wrong.

I sure do remember him during the Michael Jackson trial.

He wrote another book about racism in the dictionary.

• Gopher
    Gopher

The author of "A History of Jehovah's Witnesses from a Black American Perspective" is definitely not melanin-deficient. And last I heard a couple years ago, he was/is an active JW.

Search for the Sacred Name

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hah! I remember when I first came across Ezekiel 23:30. Since it's not a scripture the society is ever going to quote in the Watchtower, and therefore most JW's aren't aware of it, it made my fellow witnesses visibly uncomfortable when I'd show them the scripture where Jehovah says "size matters".

I never put two and two together to realize that it was a racial/sex thing (just like school integration was as much sexual as racial). So it turns out white men have feared black men's sexuality (or mythologized it and then projected it - onto white women) for a few thousand years.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

As I was reading this, I kind of thought it was a joke! Then, I decided if real, then the author must be black. Hmm, it would seem so.

I am married to a white guy, so I would say that once again Firpo Carr came to some incorrect conclusions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit