Warning - In two months ...

by Uzzah 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

we'll be facing this: (picture taken while traveling in Eastern Canada - New Brunswick near the US border)

• Scully
    Scully

It's so pretty though!

If that was all the "winter" we ever had, I could live with it.

• BFD
    BFD

My boss just got back from a hunting trip to Montana where there was 5 inches of snow. I love snow.

BFD

• Gopher
    Gopher

Uzzah,

We've been having brown Christmases here lately. Each winter lately has been a snow drought. We only had two major snowfalls in Minnesota last winter, the first one being in February.

So I'll take your warning more as a "watch". Merry Christmas in advance!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

That was a very beautiful scene to witness. But like in your area, winter is more about slush.

The above was IMO one of my best photographs taken. So I am kinda showing it off by posting it.

That and I am getting excited about Christmas.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I could have sworn that picture was a postcard !!

Excellent work, U.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Breathtaking ! You should be proud.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Beautiful picture!!!!!!!

Leslie

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

when coming back from TO fest..going through Niagra...I seen a parking lot that had some very very small piles of snow melting...looked like it had been pushed there not long before...did they get some lake effect snow this month? I know I was not seeing things....

Snakes ()

• ferret
    ferret

Snakes.. you only saw snow outside of the arena where they scrape the snow off the ice. We have had summer weather here in Niagara for the past month or so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit