Warning - In two months ...

by Uzzah 17 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I sure would like to start seeing white Christmases once again. And it will make children of Witlesses happy if they get up on a meeting day or night and there is a blizzard. Hopefully it means the meetings get cancelled or they will not be going out in field circus.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Says who?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Nice pic..In two months,snow will cover the desert mountain I live on..It will be waist deep,if things don`t get too bad..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Beautiful, except that not just snow is it. . .you guys get ice storms and truly bitter cold up there don'tcha!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

ferret:

snow outside of the arena where they scrape the snow off the ice

i'll take your word on that ...i wasnt near any arena ...it was in a residential neighborhood..I got turned around.....at least it was snow and I wasnt seeing things...

we had below 40 degree (F) weather here in October a week before TO fest, so I thought maybe you all being quite a bit further north had weird lake effect snows or something..

thanks for the clarification....

Snakes ()

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Great pic.... it reminded me that ...

I love every season

Fall is clean and colorful

Winter is crisp and energetic, and there is HOCKEY!

Spring has nice warm breezes, and everyone is a little frisky

Summer is hot. nuff said

Then it starts all over again.

Life moves too quick doesn't it?

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Any day now, we're going to be seeing snow up here. It'll last about six months. As long as I can pay someone else to shovel my driveway out, I'm happy to sit back and watch the blizzard from my easy chair whilst clutching my mug of hot cocoa. I love the way everything looks so fresh and sparkly right after a big snowfall!

• sosad
    sosad

we had a quick "flash" snow storm today - the kids at our school were so excited to see the giant fluff coming down - it was electric....and it melted by the time afternoon recess started. poor kids!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit