Do tattoos hurt?

by coolhandluke 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I am currently getting two of mine removed, one so I can wear short sleeves to work and the other to have a bigger and better tattoo in it's place. Then I am going to have a full back piece done but I am not sure on the theme yet.

I've had about 25 hours of tattoo work so far and the most painful thing is without doubt seeing the bill to have crap tattoos removed.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Big Willy, how in hell do you intend to ever use "it" again after a piercing? Doesn't the piercing get in the way? I've seen a guy who had a huge padlock piercing.....yikes!! and ouch!!

D, the peircing I'm after (I didn't get it Sat due to work) is a barbell that goes straight thru top to bottom. When "happy" there will be a small silver sphere indented on top and bottom. So, no it woon't be in the way. I know a few people that have it and it's recieved rave reviews from both partners.

The padlock is a little much IMO

• delilah
    delilah
    a barbell that goes straight thru top to bottom. When "happy" there will be a small silver sphere indented on top and bottom.

OUCH!!!!!! well, good luck with that....

delilah

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

OUCH!!!!!! well, good luck with that....

I'll keep ya posted

• lola28
    lola28

I want a tatt of a turtle but I'm not into pain, just how much does it hurt? Luke did you get yours done by LowKeySmiths friend? I hear he is good.

Lola

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

i didn't Lola but I do want to go have some work done by him. He's pretty amazing. to answer your question it depends on where you do it and how big it is. after about 5 minutes it feels like cat scratches and it isnt really that bad.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

It's a sexual feeling. Lay back and enjoy.

• lola28
    lola28

I don't want it on my arms or legs or lower back, in short I want it where only ppl that I want to see it can see it and I have this thing where it has to be on the left side of my body, a turtle with the word "hope" written under it. Hmmmm all these threads have Bernie working over time.

Lola

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

sounds like the most logical place is your shoulder. the thing is that is going to hurt a bit. but the pain is not that bad. i think you can handle it

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

For me, getting the tattoo wasn't that bad. The itching the days afterwards is what bugged me. I have sensitive skin. It was like the kind of itch when your skin has been sunburned. And no I didn't scratch it, I didn't want to mess up the ink.

Piercings are fun, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit