It's already starting...sigh

by Dagney 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

The reports:

"Kingdom Hall survived!"

"As far as we know no brothers and sisters lost their homes in the mountain areas."

I just want to slap her.

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

what a sick thing for them to brag about-

so we should be elated that even though so many people were affected and lost so much, at least the JW's were protected?

That pisses me off like you wouldn't believe-

• eclipse
    eclipse

Yup, it's perfectly fine for the worldly people to lose their homes isn't it.

Little homeless children? oh, they're not JW's? Well then we don't give a rats ass.

• Gopher
    Gopher

There were at least 1,500 homes burned down (last I heard). What's the ratio of JW's to population in the USA -- about 1 in 400?

If no JW homes burned, they must not have many dubs in the area. Jehoober isn't blessing the preaching work enough so that they might be affected by a massive wildfire affecting thousands of homes!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi Dagney,

Are these the reports of the fires that are raging in "French Polynesia, Marquesas Islands"??

Yup, I'm listening to a radio report on the fires in CA, storm in New Orleans and the droughts in the southeast US. The interviewer asked "are these all signs of climate change?"

I thought, not if you're a JW!!!! They are all signs of THE END!!!!!!!!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

That really shows how warped their thinking is.........GEEEEZZZZZZ!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

heya dagney...how was the rest of your trip?

thank goodness there is no longer a WTBS or whatever the hell the radio station was in Crooklyn...imagine if they had a tv network? all we would hear is that kind of propoganda reporting....who cares if the KH survived? i do hope none of the "brothers and sisters" lost their homes....or anyone else for that matter...i dont wish bad like that on anyone...it could be us....

ohhhh the propaganda....thats ok...the Borg doesnt seem to update their jw media site very often either...

Snakes ()

• journey-on
    journey-on

That's just luck. What about all the reports of catastrophic loss during Katrina and Rita of KHs and homes?

Other KHs have been lost in tornadoes and floods and homes of witnesses destroyed. It's so much bunk!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Most of the homes were worth a lot of money. And many historical. Telling the JW's not to go to college, and go peddle rags, or course not many JW's are going to live in these areas. Praise Jah.

The most help they will give, is to go to the evacuation areas, and give out their magazines.

• hubert
    hubert
    The most help they will give, is to go to the evacuation areas, and give out their magazines.

Well, they will need lots of toilet paper.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit