The doorbell just rang, AND...

by *summer* 13 Replies latest jw friends

• *summer*
    *summer*

...my book Crisis of Conscience was finally delivered!!! I know it is not really a thread subject. But I am just TOO excited!!! Had to tell someone!!! Wow!!!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

That is awsome....and you'll never look at JW's the same again!!

• free2think
    free2think

Thats great, enjoy your read Summer.

• tribalgirl
    tribalgirl

I had never heard of that book until I joined this forum (I am so sheltered), so I haven't read it yet, but I am VERY curious. I may have to purchase it. Happy reading!

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

That's good. I could only read a few pages at a time, then would have to stop b/c a flood of memories would return.

Hope you enjoy it Summer.

• JK666
    JK666

You will be amazed how you can't put it down once you start reading it. I bet you are done with it in 2 days.

JK

• Gopher
    Gopher

Summer,

I thought you were going to say,,... "AND I slammed the door on two Jehovah's Witnesses."

But this is better. Actually you're supposed to throw the book in the trash bin, as pictured in the WT ragazine. Watch out, too much reading may lead you to more independent thinking!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Right after I wrote my DA letter to the WTS and the PO at the local KH.....a very kind and thoughtful person sent me C of C, the ISoCF, a new bible and a couple of other well-known books/booklets from S Hassan, R Watters, etc. I was so eager to read them all, that I kinda did so in a hurry.....and I am going to go back and re-read the Ray Franz books again to try and recall the things I may not have "gotten" the first time. His books are jam-packed with information----and ACCURATE information TOO!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Summer,

I thought you were going to say,,... "AND I slammed the door on two Jehovah's Witnesses."

And I thought you were going to say, "And I pepper-sprayed two Jehovah's Witnesses!"

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Reading that book was one heck of an experience. enjoy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit