Revelation - Locusts

by LtCmd.Lore 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gopher
    Gopher

Lt Cmd. Lore -- how DARE you question the faithful & discreet slave? I'm, I'm.... going to call an elder right now! You've gotta be set straight.

They will S-T-R-E-T-C-H the Bible to cover any weird ideas they have.

• Zico
    Zico

Good analysis Lore.

What I like about the Revelation book is the way it constantly goes on about how God has rejected Christendom because they didn't join the Jehovah's Witnesses in preaching about God's nearing kingdom. And yet...

Luke 21:8 [Jesus] replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.

So Christendom has been condemned for not doing something Jesus told people not to do???

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles
    So Christendom has been condemned for not doing something Jesus told people not to do???

Even that sounds wild! The JDUBs make the name of Christendom as a negative! Here is the meaning in the American College Dictionary: Christians collectively, 2. Christ world 3. Christianity. Another dictionary, said it was the land of Christians! probably the Aid book! I forgot.

So Jesus allowed his sealed 144,000 condemn Jesus followers! It nuts! Crazy! Insane! Why because the do not believe like the JDUBs? What about the apostles they did not agree with each other either!

Anyhow, good point!

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Just one more point! Now Jesus is a fallen star! star meaning angel. Oh Bull!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Sarah my brother will fade once he finds a wife...he is one of those.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit