Is Satan getting a bad rap?

by lovelylil 32 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

The thread on spiritism got me thinking about all the ridiculous things the JW's in my hall blamed on Satan. Like their kid getting a cold and they had to miss the meeting or getting a flat tire on Saturday, thus missing field service.

I always wondered if Satan is such a powerful spirit creature, why the HELL would he waste his time flattening tires or causing a runny nose? you would think he would be causing WWIII or another plague or something!

What things can you remember Satan taking the rap for? Lilly

• changeling
    changeling

Don't forget yeast infections.

changeling

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

He gets us to listen to music that he caused worldly people to create to lead JWs astray from their religion.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

All rap is bad.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

He uses "religion" that looks good to mislead people.

• journey-on
    journey-on

As we all know being ex-JWs, the Devil can disguise himself as an Angel of Light.........yeah, buddy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ynIqSThiaRQ

• journey-on
    journey-on

Does anybody remember where the phrase, "The Devil made me do it", originated from. My memory tells me it was some TV show in the 70's or 80's. It's bugging me.

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

A month or so after i was baptized i had an asthma attack and ended up in hostpital.Some in my cong blamed this on satan.One person said that when someone was baptized they had a car crash and this was satans doing.Cant help wondering that if all this happened to me now ive stopped going to the meetings that it would probably be my fault for not going to the meetings cause im cursed.So we are screwed either way

• freeme
    freeme
    "The Devil made me do it"

my first association was "The Simpsons" and Bart said it. but i think its not what you're searching for :)

• Mincan
    Mincan

HAHAHA, S**T! Satan!

SATNA ATAN STAN STAN SATAN!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA

SATAN!!

AHAHAHAHA GET BAkED AS HELL AND START YELLING SATAN! ITS GFUNNY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit